5 Stages Of Geocaching

QuickKarl

Umm I thought it wasn't about the numbers :huh::huh: .

I have a bunch of finds. I plan to find a bunch more. I got blase about lame hides after about 20 finds. I'm blase about most things lame. I still get excited when I see something new-like the two I found today. I still get excited when that 'new' banner appears on the closest search page. I have been asked for advice once or twice. I'll never be asked to be a mod or approver nor would I want to be one (but I have big respect for those who serve). Big head, hmm nah not re:caching but in my kitchen, well let's not get personal. :o

See, I totally missed the idea on this topic. I assumed it was based on the Five stages of grief. However, I think those kinda fit too:

1. Denial - This is just a stupid game. I can quit any time I want!

2. Anger - Someone put a cache in the park I was planning on putting a cache in! Why I oughta......

3. Bargaining - Honey, if you let me go geocaching today I'll watch the kids tomorrow so you can go do some girly thing. Yeah, I know tomorrow's Monday and you've got to work (ooops...back to anger)

4. Depression - My cache-mobile is out of gas, my GPS is scratched up and the batteries are dead and I have two broken legs. I'm also fairly sure my wife might have left me a month or so ago.

5. Acceptance - Hey, there's a new cache 15 miles from my office. Looks like I'll be going home early today

Bret (wedged between a 2 and a 3....on both scales)

Put me at 1.998 on the first scale and a solid 1 on your scale.

Sn :huh::huh:gans

Still learning a lot about caching(2 range), yet the instant finding of caches based on a lot of the same type of hide have me somewhat in the 4 bracket. So I'd say that I'm in the 2.5- 2.75 range. Can't be a 3 since I don't have big huge numbers, and I don't think that anyone in their right mind would even think about asking me to mod. :huh: