Cheese Eye For The Caching Guy

carson.jpgCarson: "Well, let's take a good look at our first cacher, shall we?"

sax_pirate.jpg

"Goodness, it's Captain JAck Sparrow! Okay, the 1600's are calling! They want their outfit back! If you're going out on the trail, something like this would never do. Now, let's take a look at somebody who got it right..."

halden.jpg

"The yellow and black absolutely make this outfit! Add the black hat and gloves as well as the power lanyard, and you've got a guy who's ready to go out and find some caches! Jai?"

jai.jpgJai: "Now that you've dressed the part, you need to get out to the cache in style!"

badcar.jpg

"This is definitely not the way to head out. It's just screaming 'I wanna get stuck!' No, if you want to be the envy of the other cachers out there, you need a cachemobile that looks like this:"

jeep.jpg

"Now this says 'I've got class, I've got style, and I'm going to make it to the cache in one piece! What do you think, Kyan?"

kyan.jpgKyan: "I think it should be yellow to match my shirt!"

smurf.jpg

"Speaking of colors, just look at this guy's complexion. If I met another cacher on the trail with skin tone like this, I'd be embarassed! We'll send him in for a makeover, and voila:"

professor.jpg

"Note the neat haircut and the waxed eyebrows! The ladies are flocking to him! Thom?"

thom.jpgThom: "Eventually the day will come when you hide a cache. How should it look?

gladware.jpg

"What does this container say to me? It says, 'Ohh look! A cache, and someplace for my lunch! Uh-uh. Put a some thought into your container! A little cammoflage, and you can have something cool like these!

arm.jpgleaf.jpgjbr.jpg

"Ted, anything to say about food in caches?"

ted.jpgTed: "Um... I'll pretend you didn't just say that..."

So there we go! Follow these simple tips and you can be caching with style!

While I do appreciate, and am flattered by, the suggestion that the ladies are flocking to me because of my neat haircut and waxed eyebrows, I must disappoint my many female fans. I am now spoken for. Since I am nothing but a sock puppet, naturally I was attracted to the hottest female sock puppet ever to grace these forums. One thing led to another and now.....

57636_700.jpg

Now THAT'S a geocacher with style!

Keystone... is that seriously your girl? Holy crap, I think I'm in love!

I guess this is a test to see who has been in the forums a while.

I've always had a crush on Keystone's girl, but alas... I am already spoken for, and she was well beyond my reach anyway.

She left a trail of broken hearts deeper than any volunteer trail to a cache.

Keystone... is that seriously your girl? Holy crap, I think I'm in love!

:) That dress would just be lovely with my new sequined shoes...

I have vague memories of this incident. It was a sock puppet account. It is a special breed of sock puppet account where a male takes on the ID of an attractive female on a testosterone charged forum and gets lots of attention.

:)

While I do appreciate, and am flattered by, the suggestion that the ladies are flocking to me because of my neat haircut and waxed eyebrows, I must disappoint my many female fans. I am now spoken for. Since I am nothing but a sock puppet, naturally I was attracted to the hottest female sock puppet ever to grace these forums. One thing led to another and now.....

Whoo Hoo! Sock puppet marriage! Can my avatar still have a crush on your avatar though? It's those waxed eybrows. :):)

Edited by carleenp