Lost A Locationless Cache

Team GeoDillo

I finally found a large 30 foot outdoor clock in a downtown plaza and took a picture of it with my GPS and now I can't seem to find which locationless cache is this one. If there is anybody out there that remembers the name of the locationless cache where you try to find (and log) outdoor clocks in the ground or plazas please let me know.

I even used GPX Watcher to search through my GPX file for it and couldn't find it. Did it get archived for some reason?

Thanks...

Scott of Team GeoDillo

Look here:

Categorized Locationless caches (and archived ones)

On the bottom of this page can you also find some archived ones..

Note that not all the cache pages on the link are active, there are a few that are archived on the "active" page also, like R/C Airport...

If you know of any others that are on the wrong page, please let me know and I'll fix them. You can e-mail via gc.com, or just click on the link at the bottom of those pages. Thanks!

BB, I would like to have some kind of markers of the NEW caches on the list, or an note on the page saying when it was updated...

There is a note (at the bottom) with the date that I last changed the page (I forget to update it sometimes though. :huh:

I agree though, "NEW" indicators would be great. I'll try and do that from now on. But, the pages don't seem to change much, except becoming archived or vice versa.

BB, I would like to have some kind of markers of the NEW caches on the list, or an note on the page saying when it was updated...

I've added the "last modified date" to the top of the page, and I'm going to link that to a "history of changes" page, with all changes ordered by date. That should do the trick.

BTW, another cacher told me about a few locationless I may be missing, but I can't find them. Anyone know about these:

Serveral Germans made puzzle/locationless caches about a year ago that you could log from sitting in front of your computer...I looked at a couple and there was mention of them in the forums a year ago too. Some others that I may remember are one for a Hummer and another for Police Logos on Police Cars