What is the Groundspeak logo-person *doing*?

TeamJiffy

He's a mild mannered geocacher shouting "Why hasn't Jeremy replied to this thread?!?!?

Either that, or he's spurting out expletives after stepping in a pile of bear doot.

Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

quote:
Originally posted by TeamJiffy:

I look at that logo all the time, and I am trying to figure out what that little logo-person is _doing_. (the person is the little stylized figure on the upper left corner of this web page).

If the answer is 'Something else?' please explain _what_.

All in good-natured humor... icon_biggrin.gif

-J

I always just figured it was a dance of joy after finding the cache.

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by GrizzlyJohn:

quote:
Originally posted by ScottJ:

He's yelling, "HELP! SOMETHING BIT MY LEFT LEG OFF AT THE KNEE!"

Why do you think he is facing you? Maybe he is running away so that would be his right leg. How do we know it is a he?

He must be running toward me, or else he's got a mouth in the back of his head! As for the he/she thing ... you're right, could be a woman!

--

Scott Johnson (ScottJ)

quote:
Originally posted by ScottJ:

He must be running toward me, or else he's got a mouth in the back of his head! As for the he/she thing ... you're right, could be a woman!

--

Scott Johnson (ScottJ)

Oh man this explains so much now. All this time I have never noticed the little circle in the head. Then I really looked at it very hard before I could see it. And I wonder why I can't find caches hidden in the woods. Ok maybe it is running away from you and it is just a bullet hole from the land owner of the property the groundspeaker has just cut through to follow a straight line to the cache. No that would never happen.

How many times have you parked on the wrong side of a river/stream and tried to jump from rock to rock in order to cross? The person in the logo just realized he/she is going to get a soaker and is yelling, "Oh S_ _ _ !"

Cheers, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"