Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Hey Pat...Do you still have the same email? If not, could you email me with it? I need to send you something.

You better not be talking about CVC Tag!!! If I catch anyone email that cache... Tar and Feathers will be a joke. :rolleyes:

LOL! Nope, I am not involved with any scheme that involves CVC Tag...I would NEVER do something so under-handed!! :unsure::)

Hey Pat...Do you still have the same email? If not, could you email me with it? I need to send you something.

You better not be talking about CVC Tag!!! If I catch anyone email that cache... Tar and Feathers will be a joke. :rolleyes:

LOL! Nope, I am not involved with any scheme that involves CVC Tag...I would NEVER do something so under-handed!! :unsure::)

hmmmmmm I seem to recall some scheming on your part before...... Like Project Arizona with the Hooligans from Sierra Vista? :) Not that I can claim any innocence in that plan! HAHAHAHA

LOL! Nope, I am not involved with any scheme that involves CVC Tag...I would NEVER do something so under-handed!! :):)

hmmmmmm I seem to recall some scheming on your part before...... Like Project Arizona with the Hooligans from Sierra Vista? :) Not that I can claim any innocence in that plan! HAHAHAHA

I have no idea what you are talking about, and even if I DID know, I would never admit it! :unsure::) And you are right for not claiming innocence!! :):)

I miss read the post on the board and went looking for this to find it was not there. and at almost 3 bucks a gallon I was upset at myself for not understanding that some people hold onto these Travling things for quite some time before relocating them. hopefully soon it will be relocated..... Greg

I miss read the post on the board and went looking for this to find it was not there. and at almost 3 bucks a gallon I was upset at myself for not understanding that some people hold onto these Travling things for quite some time before relocating them. hopefully soon it will be relocated..... Greg

Happens to the best of us.... there will also be times when you rush out to find out that someone already nabbed it before you got there too!

Happens to the best of us.... there will also be times when you rush out to find out that someone already nabbed it before you got there too!

I'm not sure that will be Greg's problem. (Key in on the cacher name Kenny - LOL)

Welcome Nascar Fam to the Central Valley Cachers!

No word from Radical yet?? Time for an APB. <_<

I'm not sure that will be Greg's problem. (Key in on the cacher name Kenny - LOL)

Welcome Nascar Fam to the Central Valley Cachers!

No word from Radical yet?? Time for an APB. <_<

"Tag" is living up to its name...Photom and JPD46 have been the ones abusing Tag for the last couple of months, and now they "tagged" Radikel (your it) so she can now abuse poor ol' Tag!!

I sure hope Greg of NascarFam gets control of it...Perhaps we can bring back some respect to Tag!! :huh::(

And welcome Greg and family! :(

And you know what's going through that guys head...

tractor_4.jpg

Thank you so much for the Nice welcome. yes it stands for Nascar Family. well not holdiing my Breath for radical to post that new site anytime soon now. There are more caches out there to find.. Happy Hunting you all....Greg

No I actually have a new one. I will send you an email, so that you have it.

I sent radicul a email in hopes he will find a few minutes to put it out there. I mean how hard is it to do this. If you dont want to put it back out why pick it up in the first place? Happy Hunting everyone.... Greg

I sent radicul a email in hopes he will find a few minutes to put it out there. I mean how hard is it to do this. If you dont want to put it back out why pick it up in the first place? Happy Hunting everyone.... Greg

Greg these delays happen from time to time with Tag...... Sometimes it gets placed and found several times over the course of a weekend and others it takes a week t get re-placed. I know I held onto it for about a week and a half once. sometimes life jsut gets in the way of what would otherwise be wonderful caching! :ph34r:

Another note - Radikel tends to be a very responsible cacher and would never hold onto it intentionally. Patience is key with regards to CVC Tag...Sometimes it takes a little while to place. (Or "change") <_<

It's time for another EVENT!!

[

Keep your eyes on this one as the co-ordinates look to be to the wrong location. the actual location I believe is to be Lake McSwain. More better co-ords coming soon.

Uhh - let's try: 37 31.325 120 18.378 and don't ask how I got it so messed up!!

[

Keep your eyes on this one as the co-ordinates look to be to the wrong location. the actual location I believe is to be Lake McSwain. More better co-ords coming soon.

Perhaps your GPS was still on the other side of the world??? ^_^

I'm not sure anyone really follows the progress of those cachers any more but I just logged my 700th find yesterday and feel like it was well chosen... Skullduggery II is a Ron Streeter cache. He is one of the CVC founders and a wonderful mentor to the sport of Geocaching.

Thanks to Ron (where ever you are)! :mad:

CONGRATS BILL ON THE 700TH FIND!!! .....you're approaching the 1000 mark very fast.

BTW - Just read your log for the 700th find...HIKING PERMIT??? You now need a permit to HIKE???? What an absolute joke!!!

Edited by Sanruft

I'm not sure anyone really follows the progress of those cachers any more but I just logged my 700th find yesterday and feel like it was well chosen... Skullduggery II is a Ron Streeter cache. He is one of the CVC founders and a wonderful mentor to the sport of Geocaching.

Thanks to Ron (where ever you are)! :mad:

That's great Bill, and congratulations, but why didn't you get Spider Legs at the same time?

Thanks to Ron (where ever you are)! :o

That's great Bill, and congratulations, but why didn't you get Spider Legs at the same time?

Spider Legs?? Yunno I never thought to check out Bill's legs..hmmm...CONGRATS ON #700 BILL!!

...but why didn't you get Spider Legs at the same time?

Because that's the second cache that's ever been placed there... and I placed the first. Yes, I know what it would have taken to get out there and I'm telling you, the horses would have been ticked. :o

I see Ron replied to my 700th find log. Can you believe that he was there as we were taking down the tent!

Hey, there's Janet! Leave my legs out of this! :o:lol:

BTW, We got our racing numbers back again. Number 12 is heading to the GBES Rally looking for victory for CVC. [it would also be nice to finish without any break downs... seeing how the 'Tractor' has about 300,000 miles under it's belt.]

We will be pulling for you!! :unsure:

[

Perhaps your GPS was still on the other side of the world??? :ph34r:

Could be that he is stillusing a Magellan. B)

Thanks to Ron (where ever you are)! ;)

Yahoo!! Way to go Bill. 700!

And while we are on the subject, CONGRATULATIONS also to 2 for the road for their 1,000th.

<_<:):)

Edited by Photom

Thanks to Ron (where ever you are)! :)

Way to go! Congrats on 700!! :D

Now I wish I could find some time to go caching. :)

Time! A certain cacher has been up to no good (again). Always involved and never indicted...

WANTED FOR QUESTIONING!

66705007-4da0-4515-9898-cb25e08d19f6.jpg

CVC Detectives are searching for a missing cacher that goes by the alias Radikel - in a case of possible cache-napping and rule violations of CVC Tag!!! Suspects picked up Tag on 13 April 2006 ''pretty quickly'' and the cache has not been seen since. The suspect has not logged any 'Finds' since then and is likely on the lamb. Informents indicate the suspect may have taken flight to China but that has not been confirmed.

It's possible there is a connection to the Germany GeoInvestigtion for this ring - after the muggling of an unrelated cache. The German Muggled Web-Cam-Cache was last found by the prime suspect and her co-horts. Two of the suspects in that case where convicted in a the 2004 GeoLog-Napping case.

Should you have any information that may help this investigation and/or the recovery of the missing cache, please post on this forum.

Time! A certain cacher has been up to no good (again). Always involved and never indicted...

WANTED FOR QUESTIONING!

66705007-4da0-4515-9898-cb25e08d19f6.jpg

CVC Detectives are searching for a missing cacher that goes by the alias Radikel - in a case of possible cache-napping and rule violations of CVC Tag!!! Suspects picked up Tag on 13 April 2006 ''pretty quickly'' and the cache has not been seen since. The suspect has not logged any 'Finds' since then and is likely on the lamb. Informents indicate the suspect may have taken flight to China but that has not been confirmed.

It's possible there is a connection to the Germany GeoInvestigtion for this ring - after the muggling of an unrelated cache. The German Muggled Web-Cam-Cache was last found by the prime suspect and her co-horts. Two of the suspects in that case where convicted in a the 2004 GeoLog-Napping case.

Should you have any information that may help this investigation and/or the recovery of the missing cache, please post on this forum.

HAHAHAHA :):D:):D This is great Bill!!!! Or should I say Detective BOGA.

That whole clan South of Turlock is trouble...Specifically, the ones in the Merced area and in some parts of Stockon! ;):wub::rolleyes:

OMG!! Now someone has moved Stockton to south of Turlock! Maybe it was the same folks who tag-napped poor ole' Tag?? <_<:blink::ph34r:;)

Detective??? BOGA!! Who called you a detective? Now you are asking for clues or help?? If you recall, TAG HIMSELF may have given you a MAJOR clue in his deposition.

Tag's Chinese deposition said:

問題: 您認為您再將旅行嗎?

Question: Do you think you will travel again?

答復: 我不知道, 但是有我希望看的許多地方。

Answer: I do not know, but there are many more places I would like to see.

問題: 譬如?

Question: Such as?

答復: 我聽見, 歐洲以前有許多地方比我的父親鋸。你是電話法語並且另稱義大利。我會願意去那裡。

Answer: I have heard that Europe has many more places than my father saw before. One is call French and another is called Italy. I would love to go there.

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. :rolleyes: Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! <_<

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. ;) Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! :D

Hey Bill...Wasn't Tom and Doug still on probation from their last offense?? If so, being that they are accessories to Tag being kidnapped again as well as having prior knowledge to the current situation, (see above notes from Tom), doesn't it warrant a more serious punishment?? :shocked::D

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. :shocked: Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! :D

GREAT!! I always like it when I make a list where I accomplish something!! THANKS!! ;):D

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. :D Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! B)

Hey Bill...Wasn't Tom and Doug still on probation from their last offense?? If so, being that they are accessories to Tag being kidnapped again as well as having prior knowledge to the current situation, (see above notes from Tom), doesn't it warrant a more serious punishment?? B):shocked:

Slow down there Tim... Unlike Tag, we're still in America where a man gets a fair trail before he gets convicted. Besides, it's common protocol to allow people the freedom to spill their guts prior to spelling out what's going to happen to them if they do so. :D:D

Tom's been working with the investigation and apparently minding his Geo-probation (although he's been hanging around another GeoProbate and we know that's a no no). He's no fool and would in no way walk into trouble if he could see it coming but lets not close out the possibility.

So Tom, you where telling us about Tag being in France was it? ;)

Edited by Green Achers

SO is is the Traveling Tag in this Tractor in France? :):D

No. I come across tractor pictures that catch my eye and share them with the group. That tractor has nothing to do with the logs below. Something's missing from these logs - can anyone tell me what?!! :D

2bcb2694-ac4a-4ed0-a496-97952740e3bf.jpg

Looks like we need to expand that wanted poster. :D