Eastside cachers

Pepper

great day caching with Cache Ahead. We got her micro in Carnation and finally got that damned Deer Chaser cache that both of us had tried several times separately. Also got Six Pack Rats multi, Cin's Fix the text, Dragon initiation and Pepper/Cin's On the way #3. That last cache gave me fits!!!! Despite the constant rain, great fun! Bonus...Runhills joined us for the last two caches. Always fun to cache with him. So that's 6 out of 6 for the day.

Excellant job, Pepper!!! We have had the pleasure of seeing the quilts progress and know that you have worked VERY hard on this worthy project.

Now to the big question...does anyone have any idea where the Christmas party will be this year so we can all get in on the chance to win one of these things?

Is any one working on it? We didn't make the Christmas party last year, we were out of town and don't know who put it on.

If no one else is working on finding a place, I'll take it on.

Lucy

Now to the big question...does anyone have any idea where the Christmas party will be this year so we can all get in on the chance to win one of these things?

Is any one working on it? We didn't make the Christmas party last year, we were out of town and don't know who put it on.

If no one else is working on finding a place, I'll take it on.

Lucy

I'm working on it. Hopefully, we'll be able to get the same place (the community center in Issaquah), but if anyone has alternative suggestions please let me know. We need a facility where we can bring food, have fun, and raffle off those quilts.

Cin

The only way I can get these is to tag along on the hunt and help look!

So EGH when you head out stop by and pick me up I will be happy to help do the grunt work. I'm not scared of no stinken dirt and mud and rain.

I am on the other hand scared of those must have brainer puzzels!!! :D

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius

;) I've been up for a while now working away at -=(GEO)=-"s Fibonacci Puzzle and I've got it!!!!!

Thanks to an Angel down in OR I was able to put it all together this morning.

From looking at it on a DeLorme Topo I'm pretty sure there's a Starbucks nearby. Off I go out in dark, ;) coooold early morning all by myself to find this little micro.

Luck be with me.

Pepper

;) I'mmmm back!

I got it and ended up not having to be out in the cold damp moring air alone.

Runhill showed up on his way to work to keep me company. I had already found the cache and was sitting in my car signing the log when he pulled up. We had a nice chat and hot coffee. What a way to start the day.

YOU EASTSIDERS ARE JUST THE BEST BUNCH OF FOLKS!!!

Pepper

Way to go Pepper  :P !

That wasn't so bad, was it?

Yes it was Horrible and my brain hurt when I got home. What it takes a normal cacher to finish will take me ohhh a least 3 to 4 times as long.

Now I'm stuck on your new one "Cryptonomicon". Just when I thought I breezing thru it you through a wrench in the pot.

I'm not sure how long I can continue being nice to you and pretending I like you. :P Now you know I'm just kidding riiigth.

Do me a favor and don't go thinking we EastSiders need a Christmas Cache from you OK!!!!!!

Just wanted to add how much fun I had out with Lucy and FINALLY getting to cache with the MAN "ERASEEK"

Pepper

:P So Pepper...I see you are making dates at all hours of the day and night with the local cache studs...including my hubby!  Where does it all end????!!!!!

Flyingdogs  :P

Girl you sure scored yourself a good one there.

You two are great!

Pepper

:P Hi There Kitelady!

Isn't Pepper a sweetie?

I'm so glad you are participating in this forum. It is a very POSITIVE and enjoyable thread to be a part of!

I remember you, MR WD, Evergreenhiker! and I trying to find a cache a long, long time ago. It was after a WSGA meeting in Renton. We drove around in circles for what seemed like forever. Always hittiing dead ends. Only to find the gate was locked to the path that went to the cache! Did you ever go back and find it? I did one day.

Welcome! :P

Donna (WD)

Edited by Wienerdog