Busy Weekend!

briansnat

quote:
Originally posted by Team Geo-Remdation:

Hey, you stole Jamie Z's avatar! Shame on you Brian!! icon_biggrin.gif

PSUPAUL of

Team Geo-Remdation

How dare you use a dog in your avatar! your dog has black hairs and some of my dogs hairs are black and that's too close for comfort. And I'll have to vote...um...keep your underpants on!

Cache you later,

Planet

It was a great weekend, and lots of new geocachers were out in force in Western PA, as well!

As for me, it was a little frustrating to not log a single find for the weekend. But my efforts more than made up for it: I spent the weekend scouting and hiding five caches, two of them challenging multicaches, which made for one of the most rewarding weekends of hiking that I've had since I started geocaching. (Don't bother looking for them, as only one has been approved - - the other four are being held for release shortly before our CITO Event on April 26th).

So, I was so busy that I didn't do laundry this weekend and now I'm sitting in my office with no underpants. I felt better after seeing that this poll choice is leading the voting at this time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on April 14, 2003 at 07:59 AM.]

OK HartClimbs, I've dismissed the copyright lawsuit with prejudice. The frog's integrity is sacrosanct.

But think twice before posting a spoiler in a cache log. My client has asked me to place ALL New Jersey caches on my watchlist. Post a spoiler, and I'll slap a temporary restraining order on you faster than Erik can deny a virtual cache submission!

And if that doesn't work, yeah, I'll play the viola near the site of your next cache hunt. (My crack legal team monitors the cache pages that you hit, y'know.) Once you face the dolorous tones of the orchestra's bastard child, you'll never want to mark another waypoint.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on April 14, 2003 at 04:58 PM.]

quote:
hey Brian, I thought you said you stopped smoking pot?

Hey, I'm not one of the people who actually responded to the poll (58 pct of whom were not wearing any underwear)!

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues" -Abraham Lincoln

quote:
Originally posted by Skully & Mulder et al.:

Geocachers are weird ... just look at the time of this post.

So true ... and congratulations on your latest geocaching achievement. (Find #300.) icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Hey, I'm not one of the people who actually responded to the poll (58 pct of whom were not wearing any underwear)!

We are unable to confirm the first part of your statement, and don't really want to know if you are among the majority of respondents. Your poll might, however, have provided some insight concerning the prevalence of "misplaced underwear spotted (pun?) near cache sites." icon_eek.gif

[This message was edited by BassoonPilot on April 15, 2003 at 07:03 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

<<SNIP>> Your poll might, however, have provided some insight concerning the prevalence of "misplaced underwear spotted (pun?) near cache sites." icon_eek.gif

<<SNIP>>

It's 10:30am. I just booted up my computer at work and this is what I see??

My head hurts again.

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

quote:
Originally posted by Harrald:

quote:

<<SNIP>> Your poll might, however, have provided some insight concerning the prevalence of "misplaced underwear spotted (pun?) near cache sites." icon_eek.gif

<<SNIP>>

It's 10:30am. I just booted up my computer at work and this is what I see??

My head hurts again.

I am afraid to close my eyes, for fear of the mental picture that may come to mind......

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:

Speaking of mental pictures and cross-thread references, I just rechecked the photo appearing in Harrald's profile and want to know why the underpants atop his head are covered in feathers ... small wonder his head hurts! icon_wink.gif

I got nutin' I will now relinquish the field frog.gif