Nano camo

I've seen hollowed out sticks and logs with the nano glued in. Some they where sticking out one end. On others the stick/log had an inch or more cut off the top and put on a pivot to help con seal the container more. The ones stuck in the end where often stuck into holes in trees where a branch once was and looked like a dead branch. I've seen them stuck inside a hollowed out end of a large pine cone. There are also plenty of fake rocks out there.

Nice photo shop job. That would be a very large fly.

Here's an idea. Put it in an acorn. The top of the acorn can be epoxied to the lid making it a very evil cache.

No, it would be a very small nano.

The acorn thing has been done, although I, thankfully, have never had to look for one (yet)! There is also someone selling them disguised as wads of chewing gum.

Nice photo shop job. That would be a very large fly.

Here's an idea. Put it in an acorn. The top of the acorn can be epoxied to the lid making it a very evil cache.

No, it would be a very small nano.

The acorn thing has been done, although I, thankfully, have never had to look for one (yet)! There is also someone selling them disguised as wads of chewing gum.

i've found two of the fake gum nanos.

I found one that was glued inside a nut so it looked like the end of a bolt sticking out with a nut on it. It was painted perfectly and fooled several cachers for a couple days.

Yup... I had one on the end of a bolt and nut on a big log park sign. Painted to match. Wasn't too hard, but it fooled a few people, and got some good comments.