accounts

yakimacacher

Why do you need more than one? Assuming as the OP stated, it's per person and not multiple people in the household.

Well there is the real one, the one for the left sock. the one for the right sock, and the one for the left sock's sock, the one for the right sock's sock, and a couple other unrelated socks. Pretty close to six I think. I got several, even use one to place caches.

I control six accounts, and nobody has banned me.

So, the answer must be six.

Unless I moved to Orlando, Florida.

Hey, what happened to the guy in the white lab coat? Who is this boy scout waving a pom-pom?

I know what you mean. He always sounded so... so... professional. So well organized. So... together. And it was all because of the avatar.

reason i ask is there a fellow cacher here who has multiple accts, he has caches hidden using the different ones and a bunch are disabled ive asked them to be archived. i feel this guy is abusing the game. i dont cache with him anymore but would like the disabled caches to be maintained or archived so someone who is honest about this game can put caches out. i know i shouldnt worry about it, but its irritating.

reason i ask is there a fellow cacher here who has multiple accts, he has caches hidden using the different ones and a bunch are disabled ive asked them to be archived. i feel this guy is abusing the game. i dont cache with him anymore but would like the disabled caches to be maintained or archived so someone who is honest about this game can put caches out. i know i shouldnt worry about it, but its irritating.

eventually they'll get archived when area reviewers do their sweeps for unmaintained disabled caches.