Unique cacher profiles

Can anyone provide links to any very unique cacher profiles. I enjoy reading profiles and looking at stats.
While I know that he would cringe to see this posted here, I also know that Bobcam does not generally read the forums. Take a look at how long he has been a member, and how many caches he's found. In addition, sample some of his "Found It" logs, and notice that they say something unique about each cache. Also notice that his finds are not all 1.5/1.5, or all traditional hides. He is a unique cacher, to be sure.
Can anyone provide links to any very unique cacher profiles. I enjoy reading profiles and looking at stats.
While I know that he would cringe to see this posted here, I also know that Bobcam does not generally read the forums. Take a look at how long he has been a member, and how many caches he's found. In addition, sample some of his "Found It" logs, and notice that they say something unique about each cache. Also notice that his finds are not all 1.5/1.5, or all traditional hides. He is a unique cacher, to be sure.

Maybe the most proficient cacher on the planet and definitely one of the most well-rounded.

the cacher he has most finds from has 2500 hides :anibad:

Also notice that his finds are not all 1.5/1.5, or all traditional hides. He is a unique cacher, to be sure.

While Bobcams profile is very impressive the biggest number I see on his profile is "Traditional Caches" and also 4502 representing 1.5 Terr and 1.5 Diff. Out of over 21,000 finds 20,000 of them are Traditionals, but my hat goes off to him his monthly average is very impressive.

Scubasonic

Edited by Scubasonic