Who has bugs that have completed their goals?

Eric K

I would like to read stories of success as well. My travel bug army icon_cool.gif (108+ TB's) is amassing to be unleashed on an unsuspecting world.icon_razz.gif I would like to know what percentage of success I can hope for? My main goal for the entire group is to get at least one on all 7 continents at once. I'm not holding my breath for Antarctica though.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

quote:
Originally posted by Eric K:

This got me thinking. You hear the stories of people who have lost their TB's. I'd like to see links to bugs that have completed their goals.

Shutterbug has accomplished its goal. Seamus and I are still waiting for Buttershug to reach the same goal so I can send them back to him. It's been so long for Buttershug, that Seamus has moved to a new state in the interim. icon_biggrin.gif

Will be interesting when Buttershug finally makes its destination too. It hasn't been doing much recently however.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

quote:
Originally posted by Webfoot:

Seamus and I are still waiting for http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=1550 to reach the same goal so I can send them back to him. It's been so long for Buttershug, that Seamus has moved to a new state in the interim. icon_biggrin.gif

Talking to myself here. Looks like Buttershug is a goner. I hadn't looked at the cache, but at the TB. Just looked at the cache and now see that it's been plundered. icon_frown.gif

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

Little Bad Blue Hat Duck left the Tacoma, Wash. area in September, and eight stops later, reache his goal of reaching a specific street corner in Orlando, Fla.

Check the duck family's map: of his four siblings and mother, two are still in Washington State, Big Bad Blue hat is fairly close to his goal in Boston, Little Bad Red is spinning his wheels in Wisconsin (instead of Germany), and their mother has only traveled 60 miles (as the crow flies). They're great to watch.

WWJD? JW RTFM.

My bug Hawk-eye Uno just made it's trip around the world ... total of 23,882.76 miles. Just over a year and it came back to a Hawk-eye cache. I was overseas and a friend EL DIABLO picked it up for me and is holding it. I'm going to retire it ... corny probably icon_rolleyes.gif ... but hey, that's a little Signature item I sent out and it went completely around the world ... going to frame it and hang over my desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

Hello,

I have 10 Tommy's out in the world just going from cache to cache. Lost 3 so far, but i did clone one just to see if it would work, and it has. I also have a Wilson TB that made it half way to it's goal. To get to South Africa from Utah. Now all he has to do it make it back to finish his journey. Holding thumbs that he will make it back...... WizMedic