Oh, the irony!

Going way off topic, but my wife still has the fortune from a cookie she got on one of our first dates.

It said "you will marry your present lover".

She wouldn't even show it to me, until after we where married. But she kept it all these years. (We've been married 33 years now.)

Tonight we had chinese for dinner and this is what my fortune cookie said," you find treasure where others see nothing unusual". how crazy is that!!! :P

I got the same one back in February:

photo0224100014065461.jpg

(excuse cellphone camera under bad lighting)

My printer is currently out of ink, otherwise, I would have found one, too. :D
Going way off topic, but my wife still has the fortune from a cookie she got on one of our first dates.

It said "you will marry your present lover".

She wouldn't even show it to me, until after we where married. But she kept it all these years. (We've been married 33 years now.)

That's sweet!

Tonight we had chinese for dinner and this is what my fortune cookie said," you find treasure where others see nothing unusual". how crazy is that!!! :huh:

I got the same one back in February:

photo0224100014065461.jpg

(excuse cellphone camera under bad lighting)

My printer is currently out of ink, otherwise, I would have found one, too. :anicute:

If she still has hers, the OP can attest to mine being legit, as she slightly misquoted it (from memory, I guess).

The first time I gave a fortune cookie to one of our kids was when he was about 1 year old or so. He took the whole thing and quickly ate it, fortune and all. I guess kids have no innate knowledge of what you're supposed to do with a fortune cookie, and must be shown that there's a piece of paper inside. :huh: