FTF (first to find)

Can you adopt your own thread? And, I think I'm gonna have to open a thread in the forums to complain about that ALR.

i can adopt anything i want because "I Like Turtles" but it wasn't mine

malcesine was the thread starter :laughing:;)

but you're welcome to complain :unsure:

complaint_department.jpg

Edited by t4e

Tut Tut Tut, I don't know, simple question and all these (simple) replies. :lol: Anyway, who said it was Malcesine who started this thread, for myself I plead NOT Guilty on the grouds of dimished Cachability :P Not another word !! :P

Edited by malcesine

This cache hasn't been found in days. i haven't actually gone and looked but i would like it archived so i can place a micro here. ... kay thanks bye

My wife's been trying to get me archived for years bafl01, :D there's still time for some serious FTFings. I refuse to get found :( and you have my permission to place your micro here (or even there) :wub:

Edited by malcesine

Some muggles look for a place to make out, saw this cache and thought it looked suspicious. They reported it to the bomb squad. I was going to log it as a find, but I couldn’t get close due to all the yellow and black tape. If they don’t detonate it I’ll try again later.

Logged from my computer using a keyboard.

That is toooo funny. I hate those logs that state "logged from my black berry using cacheberry" or "logged from my iPhone". Good for you! 90% of my logges were logged from the cache site on my Windows Mobile phone, but you don't see my loggs telling everyone a fact that no one cares about!