A Long Shot

t4e

ok, i know its a long shot but "never say never"

it missed its chance, to be here for the Olympics, sometime in the summer when someone was bound for Vancouver but the person that retrieved it last did not respond to emails nor did they drop it for a long time

i wish to ask if anyone does come to Canada if it would be possible to retrieve this TB :D

Inukshuk 2010

he is in this cache right now

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...94-d8b01a87b07c

it missed its chance, to be here for the Olympics, sometime in the summer when someone was bound for Vancouver but the person that retrieved it last did not respond to emails nor did they drop it for a long time

i wish to ask if anyone does come to Canada if it would be possible to retrieve this TB :D

Inukshuk 2010

Well reading the recent cache logs, it looks like your TB was placed in that cache on Dec 13th, and then on Dec 15th someone logged this

"My first find of the day and what a great hide! Took Frog TB. TFTC!"

so it looks like it was picked up but they haven't logged the TB, so you might want to contact that cacher to see what they did with it.

i wish to ask if anyone does come to Canada if it would be possible to retrieve this TB :ph34r:

That my friend is the longest shot I've ever witnessed.

:D

Oh yee of little faith! We are going to Canada / Alaska in May or June this year.........although have no plans to go to the area of the cache (at the moment). If the TB does turn up, we may just be able to pick it up.

Inukshuk 2010

Well reading the recent cache logs, it looks like your TB was placed in that cache on Dec 13th, and then on Dec 15th someone logged this

"My first find of the day and what a great hide! Took Frog TB. TFTC!"

so it looks like it was picked up but they haven't logged the TB, so you might want to contact that cacher to see what they did with it.

the Inukshuk 2010 is not a frog :ph34r:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/uploadedIma...12-01/Lore4.jpg

That my friend is the longest shot I've ever witnessed.

:o

its worth a try, i wish i thought of it earlier

Oh yee of little faith! We are going to Canada / Alaska in May or June this year.........although have no plans to go to the area of the cache (at the moment). If the TB does turn up, we may just be able to pick it up.

that would be great if he comes closer and you could get him

Edited by t4e

aaaaaaaaargh it morphed? :ph34r:

i think whoever logged that posted the wrong picture, at least i hope nobody switched my Inukshuk with a frog :D

Methinks you're going to be bitterly disappointed, the person who logged your TB into that cache put this as their log entry:

"Nice hiding place, took quackers, left froggy TB :D"

so I would guess that somewhere along the line your inukshuk turned into a frog. Maybe if you can find a princess to give him a kiss he'll turn back :o