FREE Lock & Lock at Kroger

hotelmode

Hello!

Sorry if this is a repost, but even if it is I'm sure it could use a boost to the top.

I was at Kroger buying some coffee today, and they had free Lock and Lock containers, all you had to do was buy some Millstone brand coffee which is the brand my local Kroger sells in bulk. Of course, they containers are so you can store your coffee, but for those of you who like to take advantage of corporate giveaways, this is for you.

This is the closest I could find to the size they have Click Here , not sure if it's exactly the same size but it gives you and idea. It's not suitable for all hides, but it could save you some dough.

Hello!

Sorry if this is a repost, but even if it is I'm sure it could use a boost to the top.

I was at Kroger buying some coffee today, and they had free Lock and Lock containers, all you had to do was buy some Millstone brand coffee which is the brand my local Kroger sells in bulk. Of course, they containers are so you can store your coffee, but for those of you who like to take advantage of corporate giveaways, this is for you.

This is the closest I could find to the size they have Click Here , not sure if it's exactly the same size but it gives you and idea. It's not suitable for all hides, but it could save you some dough.

This came up a month or two ago. Couldn't find them my area.

I will try again!

EDIT: I'm glad you posted this again. In the last thread, all the stores that were mentioned don't exist in this part of the states. But we do have a few Kroger's left here and there. So thanks!

Edited by Castle Mischief

I work on the night stock at a Kroger, we got a shipper of these last year, but it was Folgers coffee. As the holidays get closer I would keep your eyes open for these in the stores, I got a bunch last year, my husband is a manager and they took all the coffee out of the containers so they would fit on the shelf and they were just going to throw the containers out but he nabbed them instead.

I've only been to walmart, and they don't carry true "lock n lock" brand containers. The ones they have are rubbermaid and from what I can tell, they work like crap.

Anybody know of any stores that actually sell Lock n Lock BRAND lock n lock containers? The imitators are doodoo.

The one's I found at Walgreens' were the name brand ones. I cleaned em'out :(

Free is:

"all you had to do was buy". Too funny. :P

So what you are saying is all those packs of "free gourmet coffee" I got from Folders where not free even tho the price didn't go up and the volume received did not get reduced to compensate?

Free with the purchase of sill equals free if certain standards are met.

Actually, you are just proving the naked guy right. The 'extra' coffee wasn't free. The price per pound merely went down.

Free is:

"all you had to do was buy". Too funny. :D

So what you are saying is all those packs of "free gourmet coffee" I got from Folders where not free even tho the price didn't go up and the volume received did not get reduced to compensate?

Free with the purchase of sill equals free if certain standards are met.

Actually, you are just proving the naked guy right. The 'extra' coffee wasn't free. The price per pound merely went down.

The price per pound would have only went down had it been a package of the same coffee.

A free sample of a chicken fried steak doesn't reduce the price of a hamburger and a crappuccino blend is just as different from a good 'ol fashioned Colombian roast as steak is from hamburger.

But abbrakadabbra allakhazam it is a matter of perception and legalease.

I'm also amazed you didn't point out that I dropped a t during my qualifier. :P

I've only been to walmart, and they don't carry true "lock n lock" brand containers. The ones they have are rubbermaid and from what I can tell, they work like crap.

Anybody know of any stores that actually sell Lock n Lock BRAND lock n lock containers? The imitators are doodoo.

The Wal-Mart brand containers work just fine. You can 10 of them for $20 - good deal.

Super Target has the actual Lock-n-Lock brand.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, as I've reported this before,

But around here there is an asian store called H Mart that has Lock and Lock brand containers REALLY CHEAP. And a HUGE selection too.

And at costco you can get REALLY big plastic containers with screw on lids for ten bucks and get 5 lbs of cashews free with it. :P

The Wal-Mart brand containers work just fine. You can 10 of them for $20 - good deal.

Super Target has the actual Lock-n-Lock brand.

Super Target in North Alabama seems to have ditched true Lock-n-Locks.

Went to Kroger's in South Huntsville- no free Lock-n-Lock with purchchase of beans.

:ph34r: