Unfortunately They Have To Go...

rsfish1

They are just hunks of metal with paint on them. Right? :D

Well I thought it would never happen to me. Luckily I still have my job and health. But financially it has happened to me and my collection has to go. My friendship and generosity was taken advantage of. A long time friend who I was helping out and invited in to my home wiped me out. Don't ask how. I was stupid. I thought someone whom I considered my best friend for 5 plus years could be trusted. I had no clue how wrong I was until the police came to the door.

But life must go on. And to make sure the bills are paid, the cats are fed and the pumps on the koi ponds keep going, the collection has to go. It was the easiest, hard decision to ever make.

I will be listing my collection over the next 8 weeks or so. My complete collection of Compass Rose Geocoins including the 2008 1 of 21 Yemon Yime. I am trying to pull out 10 or 12 to keep that have very deep meaning to me. If I list a coin that I shouldn't from someone here, please let me know. I need every penny I can generate right now.

Here is a Link to one and you can view the others from there. I appreciate any bids.

In the end, they are just hunks of metal with paint. Right?

So very sorry! Some people have no conscience....do you believe in Karma? I'm sure this person will be 'taken care of'

How much for International shipping?

I will make sure to try and keep my shipping charges down for international. Drop me an email through one of the auctions and I will let you know.

I do believe in Karma. Very much so. This is no way will keep me from how I treat people and help people. It really hurts. But I just checked. And right on time. The sun is coming up again today. There is always a new day ahead. And it's always worth getting up to see what good things it can bring.

I made some bids, and will keep an eye on some of these.

The end of the auction is not a good time for me though, so I might not get to play in the end game. So it is doubtful I will win. But if I do, please know that it will take me a day or two to catch up, and that I will pay at that time.

In the end, they are just hunks of metal with paint. Right?

Yes, in the end they are. I am very sorry to hear your story, but there is always the promise of a new day and meeting new and good people, like you say yourself. Keep the faith and you are rich of mind. Nobody can take that away from you. :D

I hope some day you will be able to re-instate your collection again.

Good luck!!!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but you know what I mean.

Edited by Sivota

Oh!!! I am deeply sorry for this!!! Some guys are unbelievable!!! Most probably friendship is just a word in the dictionary for them! :D

We use to say that Heaven and Hell is here on Earth! What ever you do, you get paid! If it is good you will receive good if not....

I hope this guy will regret the time he/she did that thing to you!!!

rsfish1, we have boughten geocoins from you and it is always been a pleasure doing business with you. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We don't know how someone can ever live with themselves when they do things like this to people. What a shame. We send our condolscences to you.

Thanks for everyone's kind words and bids. I guess you can see a theme to most of the coins I have up for sale. LOL And trust me Tsun. I had to put a bunch of yours out there first. I was afraid that if I did not put your beautiful coins up for sale early I would not want to get rid of them later on. That's the same reason Karma's designs are there too. The first cut is always the hardest! Back to packing up someone's crap. I hope I have enough trash bags. LOL

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, Randy. I'd like to extend a very simple offer of reprinting the "certificate" that came with your YCR'08, in the name of whomever the new owner ends up being. It's not much, but it adds a little personal touch to the transaction. Just let me know. Good luck!

Wow Randy, that is just awful that a "friend" did that to you. What a giant jerk. I sure would hate to be him when he gets what he deserves. I love your positive attitude though. Good luck with all your auctions. Just an FYI to anyone who may be bidding on the aquariums. There were only 30 of the LE version minted and only 20 of the XLE glow version made. Hopefully that'll help bring up the price :)

Good luck dude!!!!

So sorry to hear about this. You try to keep the spirit going and things will be better again some day.

For info about the grodancoins:

antique gold/transcluent 50 made

nickel/glitter 100 made

copper/green 100 made:

own icon and own prefix GF for grodan & fiabus

Good luck and hope for high bids.

grodan Karin

First of all thanks for everyone that has bid on my geocoins so far. I really do appreciate the bids. As those end tonight 40 more auctions will be going up.

So as I list coins on my "6 different colored Laptops" tonight and I get tired and depressed, you will see a "Fairy" surrounded by "Roses" and "Dragons" will be wandering about. "Star Fish" and a "Turtle" will be "Diving" for caches. And for those tough "Lord of the Cache" hides, the "CSI" team and "GrenlandsMafien" will be hot on the trail. And so I do not go totally "A.P.E.", "MTN-MAN" will be there to watch over me. And in the end the "Walpurgis" witch will be flying over the jailhouse one more time to drop an evil spell on the person who has spoiled my geocoin fun.

Another 40 pictures taken. Another flock of coins to go up tonight. A dozen butterflies, lots of pirates and dragons. Even a 1 of 5 AE Cache and Reelase with all the other finishes.

Thanks again for everyone's well wishes and generous bids!

Edited by rsfish1