contact@Groundspeak.com doesn't bother to respond to emails.

W8TVI

On 5-28-09 I emailed contact@Groundspeak.com to inquire why my $30 Groundspeak gift certificate never arrived in my email, and they never bothered to respond.

Whats up with this?

Do they just take your money and not care if you get your product?

I am very upset about the lack of communication from Groundspeak.

If someone from Groundspeak can contact me by email, I'll send the details of the transaction to them.

They used to have an autoreply that let you know they received the email. But, for whatever reason, it is not working.

I sent a message to the contact address about the same time you did; I re-sent it again yesterday and heard back today. So I think they are getting the mails, but there is no way to verify that they got it.

I wish they would go back to autoconfirming again. It's nice to know that it's in the queue.

How long does it take wait for reply? I sent some questions to Groundspeak one weeke ago and still no answer. Should I send it again, or stay patient?

I looked at your ticket. Most emails get answered in a day or two. Sometimes when they are complicated questions, like yours is, they take longer to research. We hope to have an answer for you soon. Sorry for the delay in responding.

W8tvi: I'll look into your email and get back to you via the ticket. We have been receiving a lot of emails since the weather is nicer lately so I apologize that we haven't gotten back to you sooner.

Just an observation.. I'd think nicer weather would reduce the workload. C'mon folks, push your chair away from the desk and go caching. First I have to mow the yard.. its rained here for three.. maybe four.. days in a row. You'd think I was in Seattle.

W8tvi: I'll look into your email and get back to you via the ticket. We have been receiving a lot of emails since the weather is nicer lately so I apologize that we haven't gotten back to you sooner.

Just an observation.. I'd think nicer weather would reduce the workload. C'mon folks, push your chair away from the desk and go caching. First I have to mow the yard.. its rained here for three.. maybe four.. days in a row. You'd think I was in Seattle.

We finally had some glorious rain today...much better than the 80-90 degrees of the last few days... :laughing:

They will respond soon.....

See heres one fro ma few months ago about a question!

Ben,

The site is controlled by HTML-Tidy in the personal sections. If your links are

being stripped it is because the HTML no longer meets the acceptable HTML that

the program all owes.

Thank you,

Michael

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

www.geocaching.com

www.Waymarking.com

www.Wherigo.com

Ticket Details

===================