Statistics - bend it anyway you like!

Carbon Hunter

I preferred the following caches while traveling because....

• Tend to cache close to big cities in other countries, so a broad comparison is unfair. Actually like "easy and accessible" ones when travelling because you have limited time and equipment (e.g. hiking boots).

• UK, well listed and maintained

• UK, nice walks in forest/countryside while caching

• The Netherlands - a large number of caches showed signs of real effort while placing, and thought going into them, and a lot more multis and puzzles available. The SA caches, in general, seem like they were placed on a whim.

• Great hiking caches in Oman. Australia has too many mindless "stats" caches.

• no comment

• Lesotho, 3000m above sea level

• UAE – introduction to caching – was great – still new

• They generally take you to interesting places

• Arabia - safety while off the beaten track and night caching. Europe – like being surprised by “non tourist” gems in cities I visit.

• Swaziland because of the beauty of the country

I preferred caches in South Africa because....

• The SA cachers are super friendly, and ingenious in their cache hides, and the scenery is great

• Higher quality and more interesting

• Great views and good “stories” in the cache description, often taking you to interesting places within your immediate surrounds. I have been fortunate to cache in many countries – both good and bad – SA caches hold their own world wide – but probably fewer multis than Europe – and less “mindless numbers only” caches than the US. A good mix – but like everything in life – there is good and bad, and one needs to cache intelligently to find good caches.

• SA caches generally are of good quality.

• SA too broad - have huge variation. Caches in great spots are great doesn't matter where. Urban caches tend to be bad because there are not many good spots and many cache owners. So in my mind Gauteng caches are on average worse than WC ones but it has of course more to do with the environment than the cachers. On average SA caches therefore "feels" better but then I haven't been in the Rockies or the French countryside to do the "good" ones there.

• no comment

• They are generally good finds

• I live here :)

• They generally take you to interesting places

• The weather is very nice to cache here

Top cache planters:

1. Fish Eagle: 189

2. CrystalFairy: 166

3. louwtjievdw: 160

4. Wazat: 133

5. paddawan: 122

6. dakardrix: 116

7. iPajero: 101

Top cache planters during the past year:

1. paddawan: 95

2. louwtjievdw: 73

3. Wazat: 69

4. GEO936: 66

5. Tartan_Terror: 36

6. MadSons: 32

6. gerhardoosMPsa: 32

Most traditional caches placed:

1. Fish Eagle: 156

2. louwtjievdw: 154

3. CrystalFairy: 115

Most multi-caches placed:

1. CrystalFairy 14

1. CapeDoc 14

2. Fish Eagle 12

2. Noddy 12

2. Discombob 12

Most Earth Caches placed:

1. Carbon Hunter: 33

2. iPajero: 22

3. Bouts777: 10

Most Events organized:

1. Wormgeocash: 28

2. GEO936: 10

3. Fish Eagle: 9

Most CITO Events organized:

1. RedGlobe: 4

2. Goofster: 2

Most Letterbox caches placed:

1. GEO936: 2

1. Tom & Jerry: 2

Most Wherigo caches placed:

1. Cism: 3

2. DRDM & Raider: 1

2. Gerald: 1

2. iNokia: 1

Most Large caches placed:

1. Fish Eagle: 8

2. gerhardoosMPsa: 3

2. paddawan: 3

Most Regular cache placed:

1. Fish Eagle: 51

2. CrystalFairy: 44

3. Discombob: 31

Most Small caches placed:

1. SawaSawa: 78

2. paddawan: 76

3. Fish Eagle: 69

Most Micros placed:

1. louwtjievdw: 95

2. Wazat: 84

3. dakardrix: 70

Busiest caching days during the past year:

The days with the most finds are:

26-Mar-11: 1316 finds (no less than 4 events!)

10-Oct-10: 718 finds (2 big events)

25-Apr-11: 643 finds (holiday)

For the period 22 April to 2 May (during all the holidays), the average was 397 finds/day. During this period the minimum was 229 on Friday, 29 April, and the maximum was 643 on Easter Monday.

Average number of finds per day of the week for the past year:

Sun: 411

Mon: 181

Tue: 152

Wed: 157

Thu: 154

Fri: 181

Sat: 399

(50% of finds are done on Saturdays and Sundays)

The average for the past year is 233 finds/day (for the whole of Africa).

During the past year 5459 cachers have logged a total of 85159 finds on African caches, for an average of 15.6 finds/cacher/year and 13.2 finds/cache/year.

Using my definition of "active" as meaning finding on average at least one cache/month, there have been 1002 active cachers in Africa during the past year. This is a dramatic increase of 27% since the end of 2010. On the other hand, 33% of the 5459 cachers have logged only one find.

Number of new caches:

There are currently 5421 active caches in South Africa.

A year ago there have been 4215.

This is an increase of 1206 caches (29%) (3.3 new caches per day)

(Only iPajero managed to find more than this during the past year - the rest of us have fallen even further behind...)

Most active cachers for the year 3 May 2010 to 2 May 2011:

4. B and C Inc: 825

5. Danie Viljoen: 766

6. TechnoNut: 765

Add to this my (and how many for the others?) 102 finds in Portugal / Germany. Makes my total 867 worldwide total finds over the year mentioned.

PT

Please can this be broken down by Province? And for Botswana, Namibia & other neigbouring countries?

Unfortunately I have only recorded the numbers for South Africa, Gauteng and the Western Cape.

Gauteng:

5 May 2010: 830 active caches

5 May 2011: 1155 active caches

Increase of 325 caches (39%)

Western Cape:

5 May 2010: 926 active caches

5 May 2011: 1298 active caches

Increase of 372 caches (40%)

Please can this be broken down by Province? And for Botswana, Namibia & other neigbouring countries?

Unfortunately I have only recorded the numbers for South Africa, Gauteng and the Western Cape.

Gauteng:

5 May 2010: 830 active caches

5 May 2011: 1155 active caches

Increase of 325 caches (39%)

Western Cape:

5 May 2010: 926 active caches

5 May 2011: 1298 active caches

Increase of 372 caches (40%)

OK, I did a quick filter in GSAK - it appears that 313 caches were placed in KZN starting on 06.05.2010, of which 9 are now archived events, and 5 others are traditional caches which have been archived. Leaving 297 still active placements since 06.05.2010.

For the Free State, 105 were placed, of which 1 event has now been archived.

But I have moved some (a few) archived_and_unfound caches out of my default database.

PT

During the past year 5459 cachers have logged a total of 85159 finds on African caches, for an average of 15.6 finds/cacher/year and 13.2 finds/cache/year.

Using my definition of "active" as meaning finding on average at least one cache/month, there have been 1002 active cachers in Africa during the past year. This is a dramatic increase of 27% since the end of 2010. On the other hand, 33% of the 5459 cachers have logged only one find.

Danie, once again your stats make interesting reading. However, using your definition for active cachers above might be mksleading though. I will use myself as an example. This year I think I have only found 1 cache prior to my trip to SA for Easter purely because there are no caches for me to find at home as I have foind them all already. I have been hiding though. This now makes me inactive as I have found less than 1 cache per month. I did do a few caches whilst in Cape Town last week but very few due to other commitments. In Rustenburg I did 1 cache only as the rest I have either found or belong to me. I did do a heap of maintenance and replaved a number of my caches at the same time. At the end of the day I remain an inactive cacher by your definition. I wonder how many others would fall into the same category?

I don't have an answer how to address the issue so as to restrict the skewness. Perhaps some statistician out there can assist with an answer? ;)

However, using your definition for active cachers above might be mksleading though.

Any suggestion to improve it will be welcomed! The opposite of your example can also happen - a cacher finds 12 caches in one day and then does nothing for the rest of the year. With my current definition he will be counted as active.

The cut-off number of 12 finds/year is also totally arbitrary - I could just as well have made it 10, and it would have made a significant difference to the total. (1169 vs. 1002)

I don't think the exact definition matters too much - as long as it filters out the large number of once-of cachers and it is used consistently.

Most visited caches:

The following South African caches have been found the most during the past 12 months:

1. GC2GG2C Nobel Square, Cape Trio: 139 finds

2. GCMYYZ Table Top Trove, Richter Family: 119 finds

3. GC2G27Z "O".... I'm famous, blitsseun: 104 finds

4. GC2CG7X Bertram Garden TB Hotel, mr panda: 102 finds

5. GC114RH Cape Town TB Hotel, The Huskies: 94 finds

6. GC2A1A5 The Truth about Prestwich, Cape Geckos: 89 finds

7. GC26EJX Thyme and Again...Thyme Travel, NaviMate: 85 finds

8. GC25H9B MF2010 St Martin's Bell, dakardrix: 83 finds

8. GC2AA8R SS: RMS Athens, paddawan: 83 finds

10. GC182QZ Gotteshaeuser: St. Martini Kirche, Barbie&Bruettler: 82 finds

10. GC1YG6C Hesamati is 1!, Hesamati: 82 finds

Who places the most difficult caches:

For cache owners with 10 or more caches, the following ones have the highest average product of Difficulty x Terrain:

The headings are Rank, Owner, No. of caches, Average DxT, Average D, Average T

1. shc_inc: 14, 15.34, 3.68, 4.07

2. Col123: 15, 8.72, 2.47, 3.20

3. Adventure King: 14, 8.46, 2.57, 3.32

4. hosta: 13, 7.21, 2.23, 2.88

5. besem: 14, 7.07, 2.36, 2.75

6. allamahmed: 10, 7.00, 2.30, 3.10

7. QFC: 12, 6.88, 2.25, 2.79

8. TeamTGF: 11, 6.52, 2.45, 2.50

9. Team_Farmers: 10, 6.45, 2.75, 2.20

10. MnCo: 53, 6.35, 2.19, 2.93

The most difficult caches in South Africa:

The following (available) 10 caches all have D=T=5:

GCXHKP Where Angels Fear to Tread: Littleclan, Western Cape, West Coast

GC1AA5C Tafelberg Plateau: Pseudolite, Western Cape, West Coast

GC1X1C1 Fish Finder: Rhino and Hedgehog, Kwazulu Natal, eThekwini

GC1X936 340 Degrees: Skyjuggler ,Kwazulu Natal, eThekwini

GC2MMM9 Huey Dewey and Louie: The 4Gs, Western Cape, Overberg

GC2QV6C The Hardest Cache on Table Mountain: col_mustard, Western Cape, City of Cape Town

GC1CPE9 5 Star: hosta, Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande

GC23RQN All the fives: louwtjievdw, Free State, Motheo

GC1492E Filander se cache: shc_inc, Western Cape, West Coast

GC14DD7 MISDADIGERSBOS CACHE: shc_inc, Western Cape, Overberg

The following cachers have found the most of the South African 5/5 caches:

Kwenda Tafuta: 4

Noddy: 4

Berg_man: 3

cownchicken: 3

Antron: 2

BAKGAT: 2

DRDM & Raider: 2

Elsies: 2

ScottScott: 2

adysally: 2

battlerat and pussycat: 2

britzce: 2

carlstein: 2

gerhardoosMPsa: 2

iPajero: 2

There have been 103 finds by 82 cachers on South African 5/5 caches.

Who places the most difficult caches:

For cache owners with 10 or more caches, the following ones have the highest average product of Difficulty x Terrain:

The headings are Rank, Owner, No. of caches, Average DxT, Average D, Average T

1. shc_inc: 14, 15.34, 3.68, 4.07

2. Col123: 15, 8.72, 2.47, 3.20

3. Adventure King: 14, 8.46, 2.57, 3.32

4. hosta: 13, 7.21, 2.23, 2.88

5. besem: 14, 7.07, 2.36, 2.75

6. allamahmed: 10, 7.00, 2.30, 3.10

7. QFC: 12, 6.88, 2.25, 2.79

8. TeamTGF: 11, 6.52, 2.45, 2.50

9. Team_Farmers: 10, 6.45, 2.75, 2.20

10. MnCo: 53, 6.35, 2.19, 2.93

The one who stands out is MnCo. Quite easy to have a few difficult caches, but to maintain a high degree over 50 caches is quite something!

I would be keen to know which caches are the most popular... Most Finds + DNFs...

Perhaps also a popularity index as this would correct for age of the cache... (excluding the first month of existence in which there is a FTF rush)

So a schema for calculation could look like this:

Popularity Index = [DNFs and Finds in period (publication + 1m) -> current date in days ] / [(publication + 1m) -> current date in days]

I would be keen to know which caches are the most popular... Most Finds + DNFs...

Perhaps also a popularity index as this would correct for age of the cache... (excluding the first month of existence in which there is a FTF rush)

Popularity Index = [DNFs and Finds in period (publication + 1m) -> current date in days ] / [(publication + 1m) -> current date in days]

The first part is easy to do, but your popularity index won't be easy - the problem is that caches get archived and unarchived. To compensate for the dead time in SQL is beyond me!

The first part is easy to do, but your popularity index won't be easy - the problem is that caches get archived and unarchived. To compensate for the dead time in SQL is beyond me!

I don't believe it is necessary to compensate for dead time - Cache owners place a cache that attracts finds but the work does not end there... Prompt maintenance is as much a part of a good cache as its placement in my opinion...

Would really like to see a top 10 list for popular caches.

As a newbie to the forum, and this thread, allow me to thank you all for a most entertaining read!

Most visited African caches:

The caches with the highest total of finds + DNFs:

The headings are code, name, owner, country, placed date, finds + DNFs

GCJG9J Cheops V, atorrigi, Egypt, 2004-05-21: 465

GCMYYZ Table Top Trove, Richter Family, South Africa, 2005-02-28: 449

GC114RH Cape Town TB Hotel, The Huskies, South Africa, 2007-02-25: 358

GC1956A Valley of the Kings, marzcz, Egypt, 2008-02-05: 358

GC9CC4 Signal Hill, Peter Scholtz, South Africa, 2002-10-17: 338

GCWK3K TF16 180° Sea, Trackinfind, South Africa, 2006-06-11: 327

GC1A0PP Hurghada Sunrise, kpihus, Egypt, 2008-03-08: 300

GC1DB1F Marracache, the Mailers, Morocco, 2008-06-18: 298

GC77E Cape Agulhas, Peter Scholtz, South Africa, 2001-04-21: 277

GC3055 Smuts House, Irene, Brick, South Africa, 2002-01-05: 252

GCGETW Karibu! You made it!, speal, Tanzania, 2003-07-09: 240

GCVDHN Sailors' Star, vespax, South Africa, 2006-04-14: 239

GC11XKF History Lessons: Radio Tower, nam_gecko, Namibia, 2007-04-04: 237

GC19A92 Karnak Temple, The Puffins, Egypt, 2008-02-11: 237

GCQAZV "by any other name" (Western Cape), cownchicken, South Africa, 2005-08-28: 231

GCHG1W Douala mr.froehn, Cameroon, 2004-01-11: 228

GC17CME Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser, grafinator, Egypt, 2007-11-13: 227

GC16GBB Ireland in South Africa, Windsockers, South Africa, 2007-10-07: 219

GC182QZ Gotteshaeuser: St. Martini Kirche, Barbie&Bruettler, South Africa, 2007-12-23: 219

Here is a challenge to Danie, et al.

There was a fair bit of hype on this Forum about the Soccer World cup and the influence on caching in SA. Is there any way of seeing if there was any significant rise in the number of cachers in the country - by virtue of increase in finds during the period? I have a couple of caches placed in Rustenburg [one of the host cities] and there was no increase of finds at all during the period. I also have a few in the Pilanesberg National Park and I can say that there was a marginal increase in the number of finds by foreigners during this period. Perhaps caches in the more popular areas such as Cape Town, Durban, PE and Gauteng could be better gauges of activities. Any feedback would be interesting.

What I'm really interested to see is if there was a noticable "bump" due to more cachers being in the country over the Soccer World cup.

LogsJuly09-10.jpg

No noticeable deviation that I can see...

Danie did this last year just after the Soccer - seemed like no noticable influence across the country.

But in some local areas - like Pilanesberg - it probably did occur.

I wonder if one can do something like that just for some of the more popular tourist caches - like a sample of 10 or 20 caches on top of Table Mountain, in the Kruger, Pilanesberg etc. - but then again - these have probably got alot of tourists anyway.

I wonder if one can do something like that just for some of the more popular tourist caches - like a sample of 10 or 20 caches on top of Table Mountain, in the Kruger, Pilanesberg etc. - but then again - these have probably got alot of tourists anyway.

The following graph shows the total number of logs for Cape Town:

CapeTownlogs.jpg

Once again there is no sign of increased caching during the SWC. (The graph is actually slightly below the trend line for that period!)

I must say - this still surprises me - I really thought that with so many visitors - and many of them being Europeans - there would have been a good few geocachers.

I would have thought so too but this is obviously not the case. OTOH Danie's figures are for Cape Town. Maybe targetting typically tourist type caches could give a different result?

Maybe targetting typically tourist type caches could give a different result?

From what I have heard, Cape Town is the no. 1 destination for foreign tourists. If there were more cachers than usual, we should be able to see their effect in this graph, even if they only visited Table Mountain. No matter where and how I search, I simply do not see them. Maybe there are other reasons - maybe some local cachers stayed at home and watched the soccer?

The following graph shows the total number of cachers who have cached in South Africa since the very beginning:

Cachersovertime.jpg

This graph should also have shown a bump if there were more caching tourists than usual. (Even if I zoom in on the SWC period they are not to be seen.)

It took 69 months to reach the first 1000 cachers, and only 6 months for the last 1000!

Edited by Danie Viljoen

kzn.png

Interestingly KZN does appear to have an 'extraordinary' increase in logs recorded for 2010, some of the figures are higher than have even been recorded in 2011 so far.

But it's also interesting to note that the spikes are before and after the world cup. An effect of the holiday schedule, or a result of extra cachers in the province?

Interestingly KZN does appear to have an 'extraordinary' increase in logs recorded for 2010, some of the figures are higher than have even been recorded in 2011 so far.

The numbers for KZN follow the same trend as the rest of the country - the logs increase almost exponentially. You should not really look at single months - one event can distort the graph. For the period June to September 2010 the number of logs in KZN have been slightly below the general trend.

The numbers for KZN follow the same trend as the rest of the country - the logs increase almost exponentially. You should not really look at single months - one event can distort the graph. For the period June to September 2010 the number of logs in KZN have been slightly below the general trend.

Sure the numbers are gathering pace. As for events... As much as we enjoy them I doubt they skew the graphs too much and if I recall I excluded 'Attended' logs and accounted for only 'Found it' logs in that query.

And yes trying to compare the figures year on year by month is misleading, however 2010 did show an unusual activity profile that I feel was mainly due to the shift in the school holidays last year. But speaking in general terms I doubt the WC added much to our caching here. I would say most visitors were here on package tours and stayed Hotel & booked tour, bound and few managed to head out and spend time just exploring the country.

Stats are often not the holy grail one would like them to be. But and I reckon a big but is that our caching is growing in this country and the sport is currently exploding... one can only hope for the good.

Caches with the most DNFs:

The following (active) South African caches have the most DNFs:

1. GCR2MW Old Bridge, emzett, published 2005/10/19, Micro, 60 finds, 44 DNFs

2. GCVCB4 Storms Death Walk, vespax, published 2006/04/10, Micro, 71 finds, 36 DNFs

3. GC195WD CG1 Nuts about Locos, Cape_Guy, published 2008/02/17, Micro, 87 finds, 34 DNFs

4. GCTYE4 On Safari in Pretoria, cache-fan, published 2006/03/18, Micro, 45 finds, 32 DNFs

5. GCYJJP Tranquility, batdude1, published 2006/09/29, Micro, 63 finds, 31 DNFs

6. GCK3CC ND Botanical Garden, Noddy, published 2004/07/26, Regular, 123 finds, 30 DNFs

7. GCXP27 Puddle Duck, series land rover, published 2006/08/13, Regular, 47 finds, 29 DNFs

7. GC137MB Left over from World War II, rodnjoan, published 2007/05/27, Micro, 78 finds, 29 DNFs

9. GC1GQKK Train - Drops Of Jupiter, globytes, published 2008/09/28, Other, 75 finds, 27 DNFs

10. GCW9GG Them Stones, Amyson, published 2006/05/28, Micro, 65 finds, 25 DNFs

Edited by Danie Viljoen

6. GCK3CC ND Botanical Garden, Noddy: 30

As I do not have the info for other provinces it would be interesting to maybe see some more details for these caches. ND Botanical Garden was placed in 2004 and has 123 finds. So the DNF count in this case is mainly a reflection of the simple yet deceptive hide that is employed here, which manages to befuddle cachers time and again :P.

It might be possible to see which caches have the "X" factor by seeing this information as well.

Highest DNF:Finds ratio:

For active South African caches with at least 5 finds, the following ones have the worst DNF to finds ratio:

1. GCMYYZ Big Tree, akj123: 7 finds, 9 DNFs, ratio: 1.29

1. GC1956A Karkloof Falls Jr., Kwenda Tafuta: 7 finds, 9 DNFs, ratio: 1.29

3. GCWK3K IMC No. 2 S-ZA- Wind Erosion, trevorb: 9 finds, 8 DNFs, ratio: 0.89

4. GC9CC4 Old Wagon Bridge, Windpomp: 8 finds, 7 DNFs, ratio: 0.88

4. GC1A0PP Zapp(a)d!, Danie Viljoen: 8 finds, 7 DNFs, ratio: 0.88

6. GC1DB1F Harry's Masters, Tugelaklip: 18 finds, 15 DNFs, ratio: 0.83

6. GC77E Krugersdrift, J007: 6 finds, 5 DNFs, ratio: 0.83

8. GCGETW Clear the Bridge!, I&J: 5 finds, 4 DNFs, ratio: 0.80

9. GC19A92 5 Star, hosta: 9 finds, 7 DNFs, ratio: 0.78

9. GC11XKF The Chimney, Noddy: 9 finds, 7 DNFs, ratio: 0.78

6. GCK3CC ND Botanical Garden, Noddy: 30

As I do not have the info for other provinces it would be interesting to maybe see some more details for these caches. ND Botanical Garden was placed in 2004 and has 123 finds. So the DNF count in this case is mainly a reflection of the simple yet deceptive hide that is employed here, which manages to befuddle cachers time and again :P.

It might be possible to see which caches have the "X" factor by seeing this information as well.

I agree on t5his one, at the 10 year event in Durban a whole lot of us searched all over for this cache but I managed to find it and sign the log and rehide it with others still searching right over my shoulder. It is a very sneaky hide and when you see the object it is hidden in you will understand that DNF's will be logged... So although some DNF's are gonna happen, it just means the cache is well hidden and those hunting are just not putting effort enough into it.....

I hate DNFs on my caches. (I hate DNFs when I look for caches too!) I have a cache that got muggled, so I replaced it in a "better" hiding place. It then got so many DNFs that I left a paragraph long hint. It now never gets DNFs and has been found about 60 times in 6 months. I am happier!

The only time I don't mind DNFs is when a FTF is up for grabs. It is my tradition NOT to give a hint till FTF has found it the old fashioned way. (Make them work for that FTF!) I think if the cache is really hard to find, you just turn it into a PAF cache.

During the past year (19 May 2010 to 18 May 2011) 2811 cachers have found 77031 caches, for an average of 27.4 South African finds per cacher for the year. There were 5425 active South African caches on 18 May 2011. The average number of finds per active cache for the past year is 14.2.

For the corresponding period one year earlier: 2179 cachers found 47221 caches, for an average of 21.7 finds/cacher. There were 4204 active caches on 18 May 2010. The average number of finds/cache was 11.2

Most visited South African caches:

The following caches have been found the most during the year ending 18 May 2011:

1. GC2GG2C Nobel Square, Cape Trio: 145 finds

2. GCMYYZ Table Top Trove, Richter Family: 117 finds

3. GC2G27Z "O".... I'm famous, blitsseun: 104 finds

4. GC2CG7X Bertram Garden TB Hotel, mr panda: 102 finds

5. GC114RH Cape Town TB Hotel, The Huskies: 96 finds

6. GC1YG6C Hesamati is 1!, Hesamati: 89 finds

6. GC2A1A5 The Truth about Prestwich, Cape Geckos: 89 finds

8. GC2AA8R SS: RMS Athens, paddawan: 87 finds

9. GC182QZ Gotteshaeuser: St. Martini Kirche, Barbie&Bruettler: 83 finds

9. GC2JMX3 Gate to knowhere, fspirit: 83 finds

9. GC2EE3W SS: De Visch, paddawan: 83 finds

All of them are in the Western Cape, and all but one are in Cape Town.

The following South African caches have the most DNFs for the past year:

1. GC195WD CG1 Nuts about Locos, Cape_Guy: 26 finds, 15 DNFs

2. GCVCB4 Storms Death Walk, vespax: 29 finds, 14 DNFs

3. GC23XJ3 Savannah, Looney Tunez: 74 finds, 13 DNFs

3. GC1GQKK Train - Drops Of Jupiter, globytes: 13 finds, 13 DNFs

5. GC2A02A Old Steamy, Zambesiboy: 44 finds, 12 DNFs

5. GC242A5 Elken, louwtjievdw: 38 finds, 12 DNFs

5. GC259QE Cape Town Stadium, adilawson: 21 finds, 12 DNFs