itsnotaboutthenumbers.com

Von-Horst

Happy new year all,

I cannot get onto the itsnotaboutthenumbers.com site at all, all I get is the following;

"500:Internal Server Error

Server overload!

Everyone else if probably trying to get their stats loaded up at the same time as you. Even with the new server, it can only handle so many data uploads and stat processes at once. Please be patient and give it a few minutes, then try again. Thanks!"

Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Mike

I think Team Alamo was uploading his My Finds PQ.

That is funny MM. :D

For new geocachers it may be an obscure reference.

If you go to your My Account page on geocaching.com and look on the right hand side of the page you will see a link that says "Find another player".

Go to that link and use this user name "TeamAlamo", not "Team Alamo" you will understand this reference, it is sort of an inside joke.

To get a link to the correct profile names must be searched exactly as they appear on the account.

A subtext here that is not funny.

I have sent condolences from myself and my family. You can use the same "Find another player" link but see the account CCCooperAgency.

I hope you are alright Lynn and we look forward to seeing you out on the trails again. Many of us are walking beside you at this time even if you cannot see us.

Edited by wavector

I miss the top-10 part of the site... it always seemed the most interesting part. Sadly, it disappeared god knows how many months ago, and I don't forsee it coming back anytime soon.

Since the blog hasn't been updated on there in half-a-year, does anyone know if the site is for all intents and purposes abandoned from further updates? I haven't seen any other sites that are as interesting as this one (might just be I simply don't know about them), so it'd kinda suck if it just... faded away.

Happy new year all,

I cannot get onto the itsnotaboutthenumbers.com site at all, all I get is the following;

"500:Internal Server Error

Server overload!

Everyone else if probably trying to get their stats loaded up at the same time as you. Even with the new server, it can only handle so many data uploads and stat processes at once. Please be patient and give it a few minutes, then try again. Thanks!"

Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Mike

It is 9:09 am EST and I tried the INATN website and it loaded with no problems. However, I didn't save any of my zipped files to up load. I always unzip them and save the GPX file. That part I couldn't checkout. Happy New Year to all!! :wub:

I also like the county maps that I don't believe anyone else provides.

There is a county map macro in GSAK. It is not the same format, but you can get colored counties and a list on the bottom of your find numbers. You get to control the colors, and the HTML ends up in your clipboard for easy pasting.

Jim