Geo coins and TB's

Just to confirm.....

No trackables were left over at the event, the boxes were empty by the end of the event.

It will be interesting to see where (if at all) some of them turn up.

By about 2pm on the day of the event there were almost half full boxes of TBs and geocoins in the "America" boxes. By 4pm the America geocoin box was totally empty and the TB box had around four or five bugs in there. As all the items were presumably marked as headed to America and as far as I know there were only two US residents attending the event I was pretty surprised that all the items had gone. Presumably the other US cacher took them all. (or not) :):)

It looks like a huge chunk of those left over on the Event page are Edinburgh Walker's geocoin collection.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

One of the TBs I left in a box wasn't logged out for ages. It transpired that the cacher who retrieved it thought not to log it out so that others could register their 'discovery' finds for it.

This may explain why some are still logged at the event, but, not after this length of time.

The Red Jeep is my fault, I have dropped it off in the middle of Ilkely Moor in a cache and forgot it was still logged in the event. I have made a note on both the cache and the jeep log asking the next finder to grab it and log it.... Hopefully it will be done soon, otherwise its another trip up on't moor in't rain... LOL. MaxKim.

I was a little shocked that at the cleanup there was only one TB left.. It's still in my place as it has no tag and from the note on it never had one.. Only a note to track it at** which is unreadable.. So I have "Tea Monkey" with me.. Who will be dropped off with some other trackable item this weekend..