Cache Gear/Swag - $1 at Target

So my local target has the big dollar section. When I went in there yesterday, I found some fun summer items out (I'm in Arizona so mine may be out early).

A first aid kit for 1 dollar in a zip case. Now it's not going to help you perform surgery, but it had basic first aid stuff in it.

1$ A splinter kit - worth it for the tweezers and extra bandaids.

1$ A safety whistle - would hold waterproof matches, has a compass (yeah, I know) a mirror etc on a lanyard. Water proof match holder would be great for two batteries.

1$ A thermal blanket - you know, the shiny one's that keep you warm.

1$ A 1 dollar flashlight with batteries

1$ A telescopic marshmellow roaster. I picked this one up and its going to be my cache poker when I hike.

Eitehr way, I thought it would either be a good way to supplement a day pack for caching or make good swag.

Ooooooo - a telescopic marshmallow roaster - that sounds cool! We checked out our Target bins the other day and didn't see anything like that. I've had really good luck at our local Staples office supply store. I got Masterlock combination locking carabiners for 50 cents as well as 4-piece full size tool kits for 50 cents each. I bought all they had.

Ooooooo - a telescopic marshmallow roaster - that sounds cool! We checked out our Target bins the other day and didn't see anything like that. I've had really good luck at our local Staples office supply store. I got Masterlock combination locking carabiners for 50 cents as well as 4-piece full size tool kits for 50 cents each. I bought all they had.

I found the telescopic roasting stick at wally world in the sporting goods area. Comes in handy. :laughing:

Our Target still has the gardening supplies. I did snag some Off and grippy garden gloves. The gloves will be handy for yucky caches. I never thought about using the roaster fork for poking around in hiding areas.

Back in the seasonal toy area there are .99-$1.99 Summer toys. Those are nice too.