Putting stats on your profile page

Hi

I have noticed that quite a few people have all their stats on their profile page ie FTF's, graphs, counties, etc etc

I have downloaded cache stats and logic weave but when i try and download the pocket queries then i only get 14 finds come through when i have 84 finds upto date.

How do i get this to work ? Also i have noticed a few people use itsnotallaboutnumbers.com for their stats is this site better or easier ?

Im not brill with the pc so simple terms would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance :D:D

I use "Itsnot....." and find it very easy.

1. Download Finds PQ to your computer, save where you wish.

2. Open "Itsnot....." and about the middle of page, choose the file to upload and submit

3. When stats come up, click "other" at bottom, then "html". Copy all and go to your profile edit page.

4. Paste into profile and submit.

I'm obviously doing something wrong...

Whenever I've tried INATN I get a stange list off errors. I'm uploading the zip file that gets emailed to me as a result of running the query that can only be run every 7 days and I get this nonsensical report:

Stats for

Total: finds

Total days since first find: 14006 - Overall find Rate: 0/day, 0/week

Total days with a find: (Every

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 103

0 days or 0% of your total days) - Average finds per caching day:

Best day: 12/31/69 - finds

Most consecutive days with a find: from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

Average log size: 0 word - Biggest log: word - Shortest log: word - Number of one-word logs: 0

I'm obviously doing something wrong...

Whenever I've tried INATN I get a stange list off errors. I'm uploading the zip file that gets emailed to me as a result of running the query that can only be run every 7 days and I get this nonsensical report:

Stats for

Total: finds

Total days since first find: 14006 - Overall find Rate: 0/day, 0/week

Total days with a find: (Every

0 days or 0% of your total days) - Average finds per caching day:

Best day: 12/31/69 - finds

Most consecutive days with a find: from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

Average log size: 0 word - Biggest log: word - Shortest log: word - Number of one-word logs: 0

It normally worksfine for me, but this mornig I uploaded my 'my finds' PQ and much to my surprise I appear to have been caching in Texas last week rather than Gwent.... :P

I’ve finally figured out why people are getting caches that they’ve never found in states/countries where they’ve never been. For some reason, the GC number of some caches are getting imported incorrectly. Now, I just need to figure out where in the code this is happening.

There working on the issue.

Interestingly the website is now being hosted by Groundspeak.

A couple of tips about the "It's Not About the Numbers" website:

1. If you have trouble remembering the URL, then INATN.com will work, too. I find that a handy shortcut.

2. Groundspeak does not "host" this site. The site operates on a server arranged for by the website owner/developer, using data uploaded by users. Groundspeak entered into a license agreement to make an exception to the rule against sharing pocket query data. Groundspeak also supports the cost of the server space, financially.

3. If you have a failed upload, try again. Be sure you are working with the unaltered, zipped version of the All Finds pocket query sent to you from Geocaching.com.

4. Since the move to the new server space, there have been intermittent issues with cache numbers not being read correctly into the database, leading to finds in far-off places. I've apparently been caching in Ontario, Canada. The developer is working on this bug.

5. For an example of customizing the "It's Not About the Numbers" statistics for use on your profile page, please see My Player Account Profile.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Edited by Keystone

Since the move to the new server space, there have been intermittent issues with cache numbers not being read correctly into the database, leading to finds in far-off places. I've apparently been caching in Ontario, Canada. The developer is working on this bug.

We got a cache in the US pop up, no wonder I was late home for tea last night! :o