What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

avroair

I would take a trip to Ireland with my favorite Aunt. We love to go places and seek out treasures, and she has even decided she likes to geocache, so now we have another fun thing to do. Who knows maybe next year we can go and even say hi to some cachers there. :D

Second thing would be to have everyone who posts on the forums get to gether for a "family" reunion as that is what I feel we have all become. :D

We are going to ireland next week, we are so happy, and we are going to cache natural, and set some coins free also, so hopeful i can see more pictures and read more story's about this mysterious land :D

:unsure: Sorry, i don't want to brag, but it is so exciting that we go <_<

I would take a trip to Ireland with my favorite Aunt. We love to go places and seek out treasures, and she has even decided she likes to geocache, so now we have another fun thing to do. Who knows maybe next year we can go and even say hi to some cachers there. :D

Second thing would be to have everyone who posts on the forums get to gether for a "family" reunion as that is what I feel we have all become. :D

We are going to ireland next week, we are so happy, and we are going to cache natural, and set some coins free also, so hopeful i can see more pictures and read more story's about this mysterious land :D

:unsure: Sorry, i don't want to brag, but it is so exciting that we go <_<

Oh!!! That's great my friend!!! Ireland!!! :D

I haven't been there but I would love to go one day! There and to Scotland!!! Well, with the money from GC, I would like to go there! Too many castles (I love them!), to many stories, most of them with ghosts....:D Too much green in the fields, lots of lakes etc.... lots of history!!!

Hmmm.....Ireland you said? That's why the leprechaum and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.....:D :D

i would buy a new bonsai tree again.....yep again <_<

for some reasson this little tree`s never survives at our home :D:D

i know that a do something wrong but can`t figer out what :unsure: and i love the little tree`s so much..

hinoki%20cypress.jpg

I have just seen that you bought bonsai trees again but they do not survive!

If you have time, google about bonsai trees! There are some info about watering and what else to do!

Bonsai are very sensitive! Most of them are lost to dehydration, either from lack of watering or from being kept in a low humidity environment (indoors) too long!

I do not know if I am allowed, but I googled a little and found this! I hope it will help you!

http://www.helpfulgardener.com/bonsai/

With the money, I would like to buy a katana sword!!! I am talking about a real Japanese sword and not China made replica ones!

I think they are expensive, but worths every penny!! :grin:

I like it to be black, without many decorations etc! I like it as a sword and not as decoration thing! I hope you understand! ;)

Hey, I will use it as decoration, but temperance in items like this sword is the best!

Of course I have to pay for license, and the customs...but that is an other story!!!

I would take a trip to Ireland with my favorite Aunt. We love to go places and seek out treasures, and she has even decided she likes to geocache, so now we have another fun thing to do. Who knows maybe next year we can go and even say hi to some cachers there. :grin:

Second thing would be to have everyone who posts on the forums get to gether for a "family" reunion as that is what I feel we have all become. ;)

:D Sorry, i don't want to brag, but it is so exciting that we go ;)

Oh!!! That's great my friend!!! Ireland!!! :D

I haven't been there but I would love to go one day! There and to Scotland!!! Well, with the money from GC, I would like to go there! Too many castles (I love them!), to many stories, most of them with ghosts....:mad: Too much green in the fields, lots of lakes etc.... lots of history!!!

Hmmm.....Ireland you said? That's why the leprechaum and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.....:mad::D

Wish I could stow away, have fun, don't let the weather stop you from doing anything. We always tell our firends that visit us in Alaska that you see more animals in the worst weather...so we furnish wind breakers/rain slickers. :D

O.K. I give . . . I'd .make my bathroom bigger and put in a bay window And a whirlpool bathtub - big enough to actually lay and be covered in- And put a decent heater in there.

LOL, I am doing that next month, have to admit I did have to slow down and be VERY picky about my coin purchases, but soon after it is complete...watch out...LOL

I guess if I didn't buy coins, I'd have the money to fix the front of my Jeep....seems someone decided to bump it out of the parking space a bit while I was busy shopping! Busted the bumper up good...and didn't even leave a mark! The only way I noticed was when I walked past the front and saw a piece of the trim hanging down from the bumper...then I saw a broken flasher, broken and torn bumper and even the frame holding the radiator is broken a bit! I'm wondering if someone didn't back into it with a big reese hitch??

Probably around $1000 I didn't need to worry about!

i would buy a new bonsai tree again.....yep again :mad:

for some reasson this little tree`s never survives at our home :unsure::(

i know that a do something wrong but can`t figer out what :mad: and i love the little tree`s so much..

hinoki%20cypress.jpg

If you have time, google about bonsai trees! There are some info about watering and what else to do!

Bonsai are very sensitive! Most of them are lost to dehydration, either from lack of watering or from being kept in a low humidity environment (indoors) too long!

I do not know if I am allowed, but I googled a little and found this! I hope it will help you!

hai gatoulis,

you mean me whit your spanisch friend if you do i`m from holland :):blink:

last night i spend all my time read about the bonsai tree`s so thanks for the hind :mad:

i really spend my money on a tree today :mad::mad: i try to follow the rules of the page`s of your hind.

now i can only pray that i do it wright :mad::mad:

so thanks gatoulis for your help :mad:

Will we be voting soon?? How long is this going to go on??

i really don`t now but we keep dreaming about spending our money :unsure::(

You mean money We Don't have because of our "addiction" :mad::):blink: ?

thats what i mean :mad::mad:

it`s nice to dream about what we could buy if we were not addicted :mad::mad:

Anyways, if you didn't collect (insert buy) geocoins, what kinds of things would you spend your money on? And explain a bit why.

No geocoins... :mad: :mad: :mad::unsure::(:):blink::mad:

Therapy! Definitely require therapy if there were no geocoins.

I would be soooooo lonely with out my precious...

Shiny, silvery precious. Me think avroair just wants my precious. Try to steal them he is.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little muggles. Wicked, tricksy, false!

No. Not muggles!

Yes, precious, false! They will cheat you, hurt you, LIE.

muggles is our friends!

You don't have any friends keewee; nobody likes you!

I'm not listening... I'm not listening...

You're a liar and a thief.

No!

*Murderer*.

Go away!

"Go away?"

I hate you, I hate you.

Where would you be without me? I saved us! It was me! We survived because of me!

Not anymore.

What did you say?

The forums looks after us now. We don't need you anymore.

What?

Leave now, and never come back!

No!

LEAVE! NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK!

We told him to go away... and away he goes, Precious! Gone, gone, gone! keewee is free!

Anyways, if you didn't collect (insert buy) geocoins, what kinds of things would you spend your money on? And explain a bit why.

No geocoins... :):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Therapy! Definitely require therapy if there were no geocoins.

I would be soooooo lonely with out my precious...

Shiny, silvery precious. Me think avroair just wants my precious. Try to steal them he is.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little muggles. Wicked, tricksy, false!

No. Not muggles!

Yes, precious, false! They will cheat you, hurt you, LIE.

muggles is our friends!

You don't have any friends keewee; nobody likes you!

I'm not listening... I'm not listening...

You're a liar and a thief.

No!

*Murderer*.

Go away!

"Go away?"

I hate you, I hate you.

Where would you be without me? I saved us! It was me! We survived because of me!

Not anymore.

What did you say?

The forums looks after us now. We don't need you anymore.

What?

No!

LEAVE! NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK!

We told him to go away... and away he goes, Precious! Gone, gone, gone! keewee is free!

:mad::unsure::mad::mad::blink::(

for some reasson this little tree`s never survives at our home :unsure::)

i know that a do something wrong but can`t figer out what :mad: and i love the little tree`s so much..

hinoki%20cypress.jpg

hai gatoulis,

you mean me whit your spanisch friend if you do i`m from holland :blink::mad:

last night i spend all my time read about the bonsai tree`s so thanks for the hind :mad:

i really spend my money on a tree today :mad::mad: i try to follow the rules of the page`s of your hind.

now i can only pray that i do it wright :mad::(

so thanks gatoulis for your help :huh:

Oups! I just realized what the nl is!!! I saw the Lorca and thought... Sorry!!! I feel stupid now! :mad: :mad:

So, Hello my friend from the Netherlands!!! :o

I am glad that I helped a little bit! I hope I saved a tree! :mad:

for some reasson this little tree`s never survives at our home :unsure::)

hinoki%20cypress.jpg

hai gatoulis,

you mean me whit your spanisch friend if you do i`m from holland :blink::mad:

now i can only pray that i do it wright :mad::(

so thanks gatoulis for your help :huh:

Oups! I just realized what the nl is!!! I saw the Lorca and thought... Sorry!!! I feel stupid now! :mad: :mad:

So, Hello my friend from the Netherlands!!! :o

I am glad that I helped a little bit! I hope I saved a tree! :(

you are NOT stupid lorca is the name of the spanish poet so it`s naturel that you think that .... :mad:

I would buy a island where we come all together and if we have hunger then we call storm of the x-men that change water in ice,

daredevil can learn us how to icefishing and if we have dinner then storm will bring the warm sun back and we enjoye the sunset with a bottle of wine and beer.

when it`s dark then we can go do a nightcache that GEO.ERROR have made for us....

maybe this island is a good one :unsure:

au110.jpg

I would buy a island where we come all together and if we have hunger then we call storm of the x-men that change water in ice,

daredevil can learn us how to icefishing and if we have dinner then storm will bring the warm sun back and we enjoye the sunset with a bottle of wine and beer.

when it`s dark then we can go do a nightcache that GEO.ERROR have made for us....

au110.jpg

Yep, we have fireneedles enough[, we will bring some gluhwine :(

Edited by Geo.Error

au110.jpg

I think it sounds great. I am game. The only thing we have to worry about is

cache saturation! :(

au110.jpg

I think it sounds great. I am game. The only thing we have to worry about is

cache saturation! :(

Is this photo showing an island from Maldives?