Wooohooo Hump Day Cointest :D

tsunrisebey

It's Wednesday and time to poke a little fun at ourselves, and time for a cointest.

RULES RULES RULES:

#10: Who ever can get me a date with Matthew McConaughey (must be wearing cowboy hat and boots) can have all my geocoins :grin:

For a Gold and Copper Tatanka geocoin I had some Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight what flavor did I buy? (do not edit posts or it really is invalid, lol) GO!

Okay I have a friend of a friend of a friend whose uncles cousins neice plays golf with a guy whose grandma is a personal friend of Matthew's grandma (they play bocci and go way back), I'll work on a date for you....Okay? B)

Congrats to the winner I missed this cointest! But as soon as I get ahold of Matt, boy oh boy. B)

PS If anyone knows Orlando Bloom, I'm game.

congrats AT.

I missed this because of work but it looked like fun.

Steph I do not know Matthew but this is for you, ENJOY!!!!

Edit to add: The shot you want is at the very end.

B) I think I'm going to sleep very well tonight, thanks VG! YEEHAW!

Edit to say: Oh yeah, and I LOVE that song, good choice.

Edited by tsunrisebey

If Steph hasn't replied then there is a reason for it. She is studying right now and pretty busy, give her time. It took a little while for the prize I won to get to me, but it did, and was worth the wait!

Be patient, A&T :(. Good things come to those who wait and Steph would never willingly cheat anyone, she's not that type of person!

Naomi :(

I still haven't received my cointest winnings. :)

RULES RULES RULES:

#1: You can't sell this coin on ebay

#2: You can't keep this coin

#3: You can't put this coin in a binder

#4: You must rub this coin twice a day

#5: You can't bring this coin to an event but people can come to your house and look at it

#6: If you do break the rules and sell this coin, you can't sell it for under $6.00 or over $10.00

#7: You can't give this coin away

#8: You can't win this coin even though it's a cointest

#9: You can't write the right answers for this cointest

#10: Who ever can get me a date with Matthew McConaughey (must be wearing cowboy hat and boots) can have all my geocoins

:(

You need to reread the rules. :( Besides, you don't like my designs anyhow, "no thought went into them" right? Not sure why you'd be in a hurry to get something you don't even care for or show an interest in until it's free. I'll be sending you an email in a day or so when I have free time to respond to you.

I know a few of you may think what I said is harsh but sometimes a person gets fed up. I'll keep it at that.

tsun

:(

If Steph hasn't replied then there is a reason for it. She is studying right now and pretty busy, give her time. It took a little while for the prize I won to get to me, but it did, and was worth the wait!

Be patient, A&T :). Good things come to those who wait and Steph would never willingly cheat anyone, she's not that type of person!

Naomi :(

Edited by Cav Scout
You need to reread the rules. :) Besides, you don't like my designs anyhow, "no thought went into them" right? Not sure why you'd be in a hurry to get something you don't even care for or show an interest in until it's free. I'll be sending you an email in a day or so when I have free time to respond to you.

I know a few of you may think what I said is harsh but sometimes a person gets fed up. I'll keep it at that.

tsun

Well, I am indeed suprised. I'll admit I said I didn't care for *one* of your designs...it just wasn't my cup of tea, and pretty much everyone has that opinion at some point...but I didn't say I didn't like all of them. Heck, I adore the Raiders coin and your GeoTag and the Pejulas(ap?) in fact. I am sorry if you misunderstood what I meant.

I don't think what you said was very harsh at all. Believe me, I know harsh... :)

Also, i forgot that you are in school...I know how trying that can be. It sure has made me forget to do a thing or two, that for sure.

Edited by Arthur & Trillian