Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

I sent the invite. If you don't receive it let me know and I will resend it. Welcome.

I have changed my adress and seems to made it right.

Scrolled down a bit and the list is slightly mixed up from post 330 the realname field is one step above the rest of the fields.

Checked my address and agree, first row is wrong!

I do not wish to confuse matters but i would love an invite when things are sorted out if possible?

Not received anything yet......

I resent the invite. If you don't get it check your spam folder and then let me know and I will resend it. Are you getting the emails I am sending you.

I´ve got it now and added myself to the list, Thanks.

I´m a new collector but I love the idea of sending random coins to people. One thing has occurred to me though, this list has obviously been going for a long time - is there any way of knowing if everyone on it is still an active geocaher/collector? I know sometimes people start hobbies with much enthusiasm and then forget about it after a while. I would hate to send coins to someone who no longer collects them and will not appreciate it as much as another person on the list would...

Not received anything yet......

I resent the invite. If you don't get it check your spam folder and then let me know and I will resend it. Are you getting the emails I am sending you.

I´ve got it now and added myself to the list, Thanks.

I´m a new collector but I love the idea of sending random coins to people. One thing has occurred to me though, this list has obviously been going for a long time - is there any way of knowing if everyone on it is still an active geocaher/collector? I know sometimes people start hobbies with much enthusiasm and then forget about it after a while. I would hate to send coins to someone who no longer collects them and will not appreciate it as much as another person on the list would...

The address book has been going on a long time. If you participate in the geocoin forums you will meet lots of active coiners. If you want to send a coin to someone on the address book you can always send an email to verify the email address is still active and correct. People do come and go and I don't know if the information is correct any more.

the page has again been "messed with", and names no loger correspond to addresses..is anyone out there able to repair the damage?

ILYK

Page has been restored to last correct version on Dec. 8th. For those people using the spreadsheet, please be careful that you do not do partial sorts on the page. If you need anything done that you are not sure how to do, you can post here or email me through my profile. Thanks.

This reversion to previous version does affect any changes in the last week so please check any changes you have done in the last 6 days.

I found where I had the Address Book saved and when opened was only able to view and scroll through the first page.

There was an error message which stated browser error/ refresh with F5 Ctrl.

Tried that and it did nothing. Mostly use IE7 and tried Firefox with same result.

Since I have limited computer knowledge, wonder if this could be solved with requesting a new invite

and saving it again???

Thanks in advance for any tips!!!

Kelly (AKA GeoCharmer81)

P.S. my address is correct!!!

Edited by GeoCharmer81

I found where I had the Address Book saved and when opened was only able to view and scroll through the first page.

There was an error message which stated browser error/ refresh with F5 Ctrl.

Tried that and it did nothing. Mostly use IE7 and tried Firefox with same result.

Since I have limited computer knowledge, wonder if this could be solved with requesting a new invite

and saving it again???

Thanks in advance for any tips!!!

Kelly (AKA GeoCharmer81)

P.S. my address is correct!!!

I sent the invite again. I had trouble getting into the page but it is working now.

After spending some time in the trackable and coin forums, would be interested in being added to the list.

Is an invite possible ??

Thanks in advance !!

Sent an email through your profile to get an email address.

you have (e)mail ... :laughing:

Invite has been sent. If you don't receive it let me know and I will resend it.

So where exactly do I send my address? I would love to be a part of this :D

You could send it to Maine Family through her profile. But you have your email address on your profile page so sent the invite to that address. If you don't get it let me know and I will resend it.

I might mess up the entire form, knowing my luck :(

I'll send you the info through your profile.