Any new coins soon to be released?

tw3nty3ight

I have been looking high and low and am starting to get ansty with my addiction, after a nice steady release of coins over the last two months, it seems as if things have slowed down. I NEED A FIX :D

Are there any new coins set to be releasing for sale soon?

I will have my "Braving the Briars" Geocoin coming out today or early next week. I want to have them in my hand before I set up the thread. I have the package slip to pick them up at the Post Office. I hope to get there today.

The coin can be seen on my profile page.

PSU Fan

Edited by PSU Fan

Tank and I have 3 coming out in the next week or so. The first 2 coins in my Quilt Trail series to help raise funds to maintain a program that shares some of our local history. As well as the 3rd in the Dragon weapon series, the Black Toxic Dragon. New thread starting soon.

Yes, probably next week and then again the week after. All 3 are personal coins for Canadians.

You will be selling some on your website? :)

Yup, and folks on the newsletter will get advance notice as usual :P

Know what's weird? I have no idea how to sign up for your newsletter, lol.

me either :)

Yup, and folks on the newsletter will get advance notice as usual :)

Know what's weird? I have no idea how to sign up for your newsletter, lol.

me either :)

You're making me feel better. Pengo Family rescued me and told me where the link was. It's on their home page, but it totally blends in.

Thanks for the feedback... in a round about sort of way :blink: .

We have a site blitz scheduled for this weekend so we'll work on the visibility of our 'Click here to subscribe' link.

There is the man I am waiting on!!! :D

Never vacation again! lol

Very cool to hear...

You should REALLY like some of the upcoming designs. Theres one thats now one of my personal favorites.

I've previewed it in Geocoin Chat a few times!

Saw those Moose Mob coins too - VERY cool stuff.

Edited by CinemaBoxers

There is the man I am waiting on!!! :D

Never vacation again! lol

Very cool to hear...

You should REALLY like some of the upcoming designs. Theres one thats now one of my personal favorites.

I've previewed it in Geocoin Chat a few times!

Saw those Moose Mob coins too - VERY cool stuff.

I must say I LOVE CatleMan's designs and store. Great coins Great Prices and SUPER FAST shipping! #1 on my list!

I have been looking high and low and am starting to get ansty with my addiction, after a nice steady release of coins over the last two months, it seems as if things have slowed down. I NEED A FIX ;)

Are there any new coins set to be releasing for sale soon?

This one should be done before Sept 21st, the day I start my road trip. For those that were interested in this coin earlier, I added translucent colors and the tracking numbers.

coin-smaller.jpg