Had to put some coins on ebay

UOTrackers

As a handful of you know I've run into some "rough waters" and am trying to pull myself out. I've listed a bunch of coins on ebay, well only 15 so far, but I will be adding more over the next couple weeks.

Just to name a few I have available:

Centris which I did not trade for - I've heard I would get bashed for this, I bought it with the intentions of keeping it, but things happen.

GW5 Volunteer

Kiss me I'm Irish -complete set

Plus 1 of each of the HogWild GW5 Tiedye T-shirts, several coins from my design collection and others. I would greatly appreciate any bids. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Thank you to everyone who has bid so generously on the coins I have available. I don't have much but I truly appreciate your reaching out to help me when I need it. I also appreciate all the well wishes I have received in private. Desperate times call for desperate measures and it's great to know you care so much!

I went through some more coins tonight and just finished listing some. They include:

All seasons caching - Antique Silver Set

Satin Gold Pirates Map

edit for right link Pink Pocket Knife - Silver

There is also the Gold and Copper Pink Pocket knife plus a couple more.

Thank you again, I really appreciate being able to sell these right now!

Edited by UOTrackers

Hope all works out for you,if you need more artist coins to sell email me and I will send ya some.I am sure we can all cough up a few for you.. Thanks for all you have done for me and everyone else!!!

Your really too sweet Kim, thank you. I'm gonna work on what I have for right now. I have a lot of designs going so that will keep me going for a bit I think. I just have a lot happening all at once, and am trying my best to take care of it the ways I know how. ***Hugs***

Sorry to hear about the "rough waters". Hope all works out. I know the feeling right now.

Jayman11

Thanks so much Jay, I know it's an odd saying, I didn't know what else to put. You know they say things are always better after the storm right?!Here's hoping!

I hope the storm blows by quickly! I put in a bid on one, and I'm watching another!

Sorry to hear about the "rough waters". Hope all works out. I know the feeling right now.

Jayman11

Thanks so much Jay, I know it's an odd saying, I didn't know what else to put. You know they say things are always better after the storm right?!Here's hoping!

All our best, and may smooth waters reach your shores soon. We are bidding on one, and watching several. If there is any way we can help, please let us know.

Gee, Jen, I'm sorry to hear about the rough waters you are currently "wading" in. I had no idea. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you in the forums too much lately. I hope all goes well for you and that things get better for you.

If I can do anything, just let me know.

Thank you Degai, I really appreciate the well wishes. Like all things this will eventually pass, it's just going to take a little time and unfortunately $. I'm holding my own on this one, and I'm still involved in coins, I've got quite a few designs in production right now which is going to really help me out. I still plan to give back to this community and will have more contests with each new design, so I'll still be around! :rolleyes: I'm keeping my chin up (it's easier to breath above water when doing this!)

I'm still working on pulling myself out of these "rough waters" so I have more coins on ebay. These ones are pretty special, at least to me. With each Racer set I have designed I have had a special set of just 2 of each color made. Last week (or the week before) I auctioned off the Blue VW Racer here in the forums to help out Demenace. I've now listed the remaining 3 bugs on ebay:

Green VW Racer

Yellow VW Racer

Orange VW Racer

There are only 2 of each of these that were ever made in the shiny nickel metal.

I've also listed the similar Jeeps that only 2 of each were made.

Red Jeep Racer

Blue Jeep Racer

Green Jeep Racer

Yellow Jeep Racer

The only difference between the Jeeps and the VW's is that the Jeeps were accidentally minted in Black nickel first, then corrected in my preference of Shiny Nickel, so there are 2 coins to each set and they have matching tracking codes!

Thanks you for your bids, they truly help.

I also have several of the Black and Purple Jeep sets - these were not available through the Geocoin Store and include both the Shiny Nickel and Black Nickel coins with matching codes.