Belize Toucan - Sample Photos In - reserve now

tsunrisebey

Update on the Invoicing/packaging:

I'm half way through the list (once I have your order packaged, I send you an invoice), I should be able to finish up by this evening some time with everyone's packages and invoices. So, please start checking your emails for paypal invoices :anitongue: If you need a little time to pay, no problem! Just let me know. If you can't afford to pay or want to cancel your order, no problem, just let me know so I can give them to the next person waiting.

For everyone who paid today, thank you! I am headed to town tomorrow to ship a bunch of Toucan packages :laughing: My next trip to the post office won't be until this upcoming Tuesday.

tsun :lol:

My next trip to the post office won't be until this upcoming Tuesday.

tsun :anitongue:

Well thats not pressure :lol: !!!

I'm sorry to report yours just sold on ebay :D

And as soon as I get it, I'm going to put googly eyes on it and then list it as an FSM XLE! :laughing:

Here are some pics of the sample coins, not bad for only a 2.0 megapixel camera (oldie but goodie).

I've finished all the packaging and am going to finish up the 25 invoices I have left. Thanks everyone! tsun :laughing:

BTGfront1.jpg

BGTfront2.jpg

The reds on the back are actually darker than they look in the pic, much shinier and more pretty :anitongue:

BGTback1.jpg

tsun :)

Well thats not pressure :D !!!

I'm sorry to report yours just sold on ebay :o

And I thought you where kidding :) !!! I just got home and thought I better check my email so I can pay before I take off for the weekend, and much to my surprise no invoice :) .

HHHHHMMMM, I guess I better go look through Ebay so I can pick one up :D ?

And as soon as I get it, I'm going to put googly eyes on it and then list it as an FSM XLE! :)

:)Kinda like this one? :o

366d69e2-41d7-4dfe-8a46-f797b7576cd2.jpg

And as soon as I get it, I'm going to put googly eyes on it and then list it as an FSM XLE! :D

:)Kinda like this one? :o

366d69e2-41d7-4dfe-8a46-f797b7576cd2.jpg

LMAO! I;d like to see the turtle done in googlies :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hmm, here's what google says about Helena, MT to NC:

2,291 mi – about 1 day 11 hours

Not sure if that is "as the toucan flies" miles or not, but I'll start my countdown timer tomorrow and then start stalking the postal carrier! :)

All invoices have been sent and all packages are ready to ship. If you paid already, your packages ship on 7/28. I'll check for payments in the morning and include those packages too.

No invoice here yet! :o sent ya an e-mail... :D

CF30

Sent ya another email CF, sent a note and my paypal addy. I'm leaving in an hour to go to the P.O. if you wanna get mailed out with the first group :) tsun :)

I'm glad they're all arriving so quickly and you guys like them <_< I was pretty happy with my first solo project.

Second mailing is headed out tomorrow. I'm still waiting on 4 people that I have not heard from at all (anyone who has given me an update, you're good, I've replied to all of you). I'll be sending out reminders and waiting until Friday for those last 4, then those who were on the waiting list will get offers if I don't hear anything.

tsun :blink: