take a guess

namiboy

Briefcase?

At the office?

Wife/child/roommate borrowed it?

Wife 'put it away'?

i put it away. this happens to me all the time, but i hide stuff so well i can't find it. i never learn i guess. last time i saw it, it was on the kitchen counter and i said "i'm gonna stash this so the movers don't steal it or anything." now i can't remember where i put it and i checked everywhere and in every box. oh well...

You know if you go and buy a new one the old one will show up. But then I guess you would have a spare lol.

Funny you should say that... A few months back I "lost" my eXplorist 500. I used my old etrex legend for about two days and hated it as much as ever. Ordered a new 500 overnight delivery. Called customer support and got them to register my new unit for direct route mapping. Couple of weeks later my wife was looking for something she lost, and found my 500 in the gearshift boot of her car. I cannot imagine either one of us putting it there! Gremlins, i tell ya...

Actually i dont need to guess. I know where it is at.

The key to finding is the same as finding any cache. Just do it in reverse order and you will save so much time. Every cache is always in the last place that you look. Therefore, you missing GPS is in the last place that you will look.

Actually i dont need to guess. I know where it is at.

The key to finding is the same as finding any cache. Just do it in reverse order and you will save so much time. Every cache is always in the last place that you look. Therefore, you missing GPS is in the last place that you will look.

Of course it'll be in the last place you look, because you stop looking then! ;);)