Free Kernow Kachers Pin

I had a batch of Brass pin on badges made up for our recent picnic event. I have a number of these available and I'd be happy to send one to any Cornish Born or based cacher, who didn't attend yesterdays event.

I'll ask you to send a small self addressed stamped envelope.

cornwallpin2.jpg

If you'd like one, please contact me through my Geocaching Profile.

Many thanks

Steve

That's blatantly Cornishist - they shold be available to all even those without any accident of birth defects!

Trust you had a good day.

Accepting the above tongue in cheek as it's so obviously ment - Yet I've had an email already complaining that I should send them to anyone who wants one, Cornish or not. No I'm not being racist, but I don't have that many and I'd rather the Cornish badge went to Cornish people first. Apologies if that offends.

If I offer to thump keehotee for you for his devonshire cheek, does that make my claim any more likely?

What? More likely than a fraudulent claim to pasty inventorship?

I'm only joking - and digging myself a BIG hole.

I've got a caravan in Cornwall - can I have a badge?

hehe following on the trend.. my youngest son was conceived in Looe. Can he have one? :D

ON a more serious note, Samurai Vanya was born in Cornwall, and I notice she has not posted yet. I am sure she would love one; pretty please, on her behalf :D

Samurai Vanya has read the instructions in my original post and followed them, hence why I've put a pin to one side for her.

Wasn't Wales and Cornwall once classed as Celts???

Does that count for me?????Our ancesters were once related???? :D

So that's a no then is it????? :D

Even though I am looking at one of your beautiful Cornish Geocoins 2007 that I am working up to releasing into the wild!!!!

hehe following on the trend.. my youngest son was conceived in Looe. Can he have one? :D

ON a more serious note, Samurai Vanya was born in Cornwall, and I notice she has not posted yet. I am sure she would love one; pretty please, on her behalf :D

Samurai Vanya has read the instructions in my original post and followed them, hence why I've put a pin to one side for her.

Yeah sorry.. I re-read the original post after I posted.. if you get me drift lol

I had a batch of Brass pin on badges made up for our recent picnic event. I have a number of these available and I'd be happy to send one to any Cornish Born or based cacher, who didn't attend yesterdays event.

I'll ask you to send a small self addressed stamped envelope.

cornwallpin2.jpg

If you'd like one, please contact me through my Geocaching Profile.

Many thanks

Steve

I have just returned from a 2 week holiday to Mevagissey and have already booked to return next year so will that count? PLEEEAAASSEEEE :o

Don't put one for me in the "right side of the Tamar"... after 2 DNF's from me, it's not looking lilely that I will actually find the first cache in Cornwall :signalviolin:

How about I put it in my new "Man or Mouse Mountain Bikers Cache"?

As long as it fits in the "mouse" option cache container, I'm sure I'd be fine, hehe.