geowoodstock VI

Yes I agree, I would not want to see someone else log one of mine in there, yet. Most of the current list was dropped the by the bug/coin owner.

I see people are already droping Travel Bugs into GW VI :ph34r: . I sure would not like to see one of my travel bugs logged into an event for a year B)

GW VI

That is kind of dopey. But hey, it's the way they want to play the game.

I know you are being sarcastic. You are, arent ya? :ph34r:

No problem if it's their own TB or coin but i would sure hope that they aren't logging other's items into the event knowing that they will be stuck there for close to a year.

Edited by Mudfrog

No problem if it's their own TB or coin but i would sure hope that they aren't logging other's items into the event knowing that they will be stuck there for close to a year.

I have nearly 100 as yet, unreleased TB's. (mostly unactivated) I was thinking of finally releasing most of them at GW6.

Like a White or Green Jeep?

I have nearly 100 as yet, unreleased TB's. (mostly unactivated) I was thinking of finally releasing most of them at GW6.

I just imagined one hundred cockroaches with little TB tags being released en masse at the Travel Bug tent...

I'm just amazed someone knows what they will be doing and where they will be a year from now. I'm not sure what I will have for lunch today.

It's a bit different when it comes to GeoWoodstock. Those that can will make the time to be there.

I was privy to the stats for GW4 and I'd bet the GW5 stats would hold true. EVERY location that has hosted the event has spawned followers to the next one. I was the only Texas cacher at GW3. GW4 was IN Texas. There were quite a few Texas cachers at GW5. I would bet there will be more than just a few N.C. cachers at GW6.

I wouldn't miss one unless I had to. With a little Snooglet on the way, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to attend GW6 until they announced the location. Wheatland is roughly 20 miles from the Snoogstress' family and my family lives just on the other side of the Sierras. We get to kill 2 birds with one stone. :blink:

If you're headed through Yosemite either going to or from the event, be sure to hit one of my caches near Lee Vining. The views are awesome and the terrain is quite unique in places.

It was a joke, just a joke. :blink: Just forgot the laughing frog.

But I do have a very strict Uncle (Uncle Sam that is) that reserves the right to say "no" right up to the last minute. He won't let me commit that far out. I know other can and will.

I see people are already droping Travel Bugs into GW VI :D . I sure would not like to see one of my travel bugs logged into an event for a year :blink:

GW VI

Ohhhh... gee...

Well, ummmm....

That is...

Ahhhhhh... I mean to say...

Ulp!

Several months ago, I logged almost all the travel bugs in our inventory into the event listing page for GW XXVII, to be held in May 2029. Are you trying to tell me that this is a problem? Tell me you are not serious!

:D:lol::):D:D

:D

I know you are being sarcastic. You are, arent ya? :lol:

Like a White or Green Jeep?

That white jeep is just a regular TB placed in GW6 by the owner. Gotcha there. It's also a pic of a full sized white jeep with the TB tag photoshopped onto it. :blink::D:angry:

One would hope the Green Jeep TB placer has something nice planned (maybe with lots of pictures) that will also allow others to at least discover the jeep while they host it. Otherwise it's really for the owner to complain about.

I personally wouldn't care if one of mine was logged in there. I kinda hope my I (heart) Geocachers bug gets logged into there at some point. I could care less if it got logged in right now. As long as the cachers logging it in actually plan to go.

Since I'm one of the co-chairs for GW6, I took a look at all those bug drops. All but 2 are geocoins dropped there by the owners. One is a white Jeep. The last is a bug that has only been to previous GeoWoodstocks and traveling caches that visited those events.

I don't see a problem.