Canine Cachers Coin V4 - SHIPPED

Hula Bum

collagefs4.jpg

I am pleased to announce that version 4 of the K9 coin has arrived! This coin pays tribute to the great sniffers out there, the Bloodhound.

The 4th edition *IS* trackable on Geocaching.comand *WILL* have it's own icon (different from V3). It shares the K9 prefix. There are 125 in antique gold and 125 in antique copper. There are 10 two tone that will be auctioned off at a later time. Same size as the rest!

Pricing:

-$9.50 each including shipping (shipping outside of USA please add $2.00)

Payment details:

Send me an email to caninecachersatgmaildotcom with the quantity requested. I will then send you paypal account information. Please pay within 48 hours or your coins will be put back up for sale.

Coins will ship out to their new lucky owners the week of April 9th.

Thank you!

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Just a note that I'm at work right now without my file, so if you've sent me an email over night I will send you a confirmation this evening. It looks like (by guess) that I am near being sold out. Keep sending in your requests though, as I keep a waiting list to replace those flakey non payers!

Thank you! An update...

I am having some issues with the codes, I am in contact with them and working on it. Will post as soon as it's working!

Ahhh, that explains it. I just went to activate a coin, but when I clicked on the K9 IV, it took me to the page to activate the Dalmation coin.

Thank you! An update...

I am having some issues with the codes, I am in contact with them and working on it. Will post as soon as it's working!

Ahhh, that explains it. I just went to activate a coin, but when I clicked on the K9 IV, it took me to the page to activate the Dalmation coin.

Same here.