the ultimate number plate

After the dodgy fuel round here wrecked my car (I'll never pay cash for fuel again :blink: )

My man and I bit the bullet and bought a new one :blink:

Andy liked the idea of a personal number plate for it and we found this was available

GE04 NUT

it was only £341 but he won't let me have it :blink:

I reckon its well worth it especially if I could put a tb tracking number in the small print underneath

what do you think?

it doesn't matter that you paid cash and have no receipt! you were almost certainly caught on cctv.asasuming you know roughly what time you visited? i heard today that tesco are using this as proof of you buying dodgy fuel!

Also they said on the news today that if you swiped a loyalty card when you bought petrol that you'd be able to use that as proof.

There's M155 GEO for the bargain price of £999 :D:D

Edit:- Also did a search for C4CHE and got this reply "Sorry, this has already been sold and is not available to purchase from DVLA. The registration was sold in Sep 1999 for £1,300 at a previous DVLA auction." :D

Edited by Nediam

I've seen GPS 1 on a car.

Just did an HPI check on GPS 1.....it's on a Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4.5litre, (2003) :P

Edited to add....1 GPS is on a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Tiptronic S 3.4litre, (2000) :o

Edited by GAZ