35mm film canisters

Guess Who?

You really don't want 35mm film pots.... They're not water tight and you'll end up with a lot of soggy stuff in 'em, and worst of all.... you'll have to call them 'micros'.... oh the embarrassment of it :blink:

Much better to use ammo cans :laughing:

Tesco's film counter.

OT: Pharisee - is you're avatar meant to be to depict Edvard Munch's 'Scream' a la Fagin? :laughing:

Funnily enough, for the first time I got a supply from a local store. Did send the wife and daughter in though. When asked why they wanted them they said Geocaching. Quickly explained and the store attendant was genuinely interested. She then went on to say that others come in for the cases: Paint pot samples; Locust collector.

Hmmmm.

Funnily enough, for the first time I got a supply from a local store. Did send the wife and daughter in though. When asked why they wanted them they said Geocaching. Quickly explained and the store attendant was genuinely interested. She then went on to say that others come in for the cases: Paint pot samples; Locust collector.

Hmmmm.

We're in the process of replacing all our 35mm pots with some similar, but much more watertight, alternatives, which I can get for free from work! I'll be bringing as many as I can to the pub on Friday, for people to help themselves to!

It used to be the film pots were everything-proof, but they seem to have gone down in quality - can we complain to anyone?! :)