west coast help

SCOUT98

Just remember who offered FIRST!! :laughing:

And Merry Christmas to all.

I just offered in case he didn't want it going to that cold dark place up north. :D

And don't forget the 2 feet of snow we got this week too!! So we WILL be having a VERY white Christmas!!

And today it has been raining all day and likely will tomorrow as well. I'm glad somebody has a white one.

Merry Christmas to you.

looking for someone on the west coast that i can mail a tb to so it can work it's way back here

I live in the OC if your interested. I work part time as a sea kayaking instructor and could find a cache on the beach for you, somewhere between San Diego and LA.

KiAyker

It's been over two weeks since this thread was posted. The OP has posted a couple times since then in other areas in this forum, so I know he's active and should have noticed the responses here.

Either he emailed someone and they've dealt with this privately, or he's ignoring the thread. Either way, I'm a bit irritated with this thread popping up all the time.

I wish the OP would say what he's done. And I wouldn't mind this thread slipping away, as there are plenty of offers for the TB to be moved.

:lol: I would like to apologize to everyone who replied to this topic. First let me say I DID NOT start this topic. My wife's nephew who is known as lostrkr did under my account. :lol: I only found this by accident today when I searched for all my postings. I can understand your frustrations. Again I am sorry and I will beat him severely with something large. <_<