Antique Finish Puzzle Cache Coin Sets

BackBrakeBilly

Still have the last 3 Antique Copper sets not spoken for. We are leaving for Geowoodstock soon and won't be around a internet connection for a few days so if anyone wants to put in their order for any of these last 3 sets it would need to happen in the next day.

The coins are being produced right now and should be ready soon, as soon as we get a exact shipping date I will send out Paypal invoices to everyone that has ordered.

Thanks again!

Still have the last 3 Antique Copper sets not spoken for. We are leaving for Geowoodstock soon and won't be around a internet connection for a few days so if anyone wants to put in their order for any of these last 3 sets it would need to happen in the next day.

The coins are being produced right now and should be ready soon, as soon as we get a exact shipping date I will send out Paypal invoices to everyone that has ordered.

Thanks again!

:) bummer Billy I was at GW4 seven days and not once did I see you ;)

another time I hope maybe just maybe I'll be able to trade for one of those cool puzzle coins?

Pepper

Edited by Pepper

Just a little update on the Antique Puzzle coin sets............

ALL SETS are spoken for so no more are left at this time.

They are being minted at this time, as soon as we have a shipping date on the coins I will send out Paypal invoices.

Thanks everyone and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

I will let everyone know here when the shipping date comes in.

Thanks again!

<_< bummer Billy I was at GW4 seven days and not once did I see you :laughing:

another time I hope maybe just maybe I'll be able to trade for one of those cool puzzle coins?

Pepper

We were at the park both Friday evening and on Saturday. We sat with Tess under the big white tent for most of the time we were there. We did leave before the dinner activities however due to a whole bunch of caches calling our name! :ph34r:

Thanks again!

:laughing: bummer Billy I was at GW4 seven days and not once did I see you <_<

Pepper

We were at the park both Friday evening and on Saturday. We sat with Tess under the big white tent for most of the time we were there. We did leave before the dinner activities however due to a whole bunch of caches calling our name! :ph34r:

I absolutly understand...I sure hope y'all had a nice time...

Pepper

Update!

Well we don't have an actual shipping date but the coins came in! :laughing:

Invoices will start going out and as soon as payment is received your coin sets will be out as soon as the packing is done.

For those on or wanting to be on the waiting list, if somebody happens to decide that they don't want the coins that they preordered then I will start going down the list from the top.

Thanks and any questions? Feel free to ask away!

Look for those invoices very soon!

If anyone backs out of the gold or silver can those of us that are down for copper be moved up to one of those instead?

SO far the folks that wanted the Antique Gold and Antique Silver have followed through. There are 3 invoices that haven't paid yet but it hasn't been but a little over a day since the invoices went out so I suspect all the Gold and Silver will be took. Not to mention that there is a waiting list of folks that requested a Gold or a Silver in the first place, they would naturally come first in the order that the requests were sent to me.

Thanks.

Edited by BackBrakeBilly

If anyone backs out of the gold or silver can those of us that are down for copper be moved up to one of those instead?

SO far the folks that wanted the Antique Gold and Antique Silver have followed through. There are 3 invoices that haven't paid yet but it hasn't been but a little over a day since the invoices went out so I suspect all the Gold and Silver will be took. Not to mention that there is a waiting list of folks that requested a Gold or a Silver in the first place, they would naturally come first in the order that the requests were sent to me.

Thanks.

I know I asked for one but just wanted to ask the question even though I have gotten the copper instead. Thanks.

Thanks.

I know I asked for one but just wanted to ask the question even though I have gotten the copper instead. Thanks.

There is a Antique Gold and a Antique Silver set both up for auction right now on Ebay along with a Antique Copper, Polished Silver and a Polished Gold set.

As of now, all the paid orders are packed up with some of the first ones already being in the mail system. All of the other packages will go out Monday morning.

There are still several folks that haven't paid the invoice and should either pay or get in touch with me. There are quite a few folks on a waiting list that are more than willing to buy the coins.

If the folks that haven't paid don't contact me by tomorrow I will cancel the invoices and offer the coins up to the folks on the waiting list.

Thanks.

Just wanted to let everyone know that all the Antique Puzzle Coin sets are on their way to their new owners.

Thanks! :unsure:

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Jeez they're gorgeous. I saw the copper ones down there caching with you guys at GW4 but I really like how the antique finishes really bring out the detail on the unpainted side of the coins. Just beautiful! Thanks!

rdavis1239 Posted Today, 03:25 PM

WOW what a coin worth the money and suspence! Gata laugh though im color blind and cant tell the diference between the gold and copper my brother is going to come and show me lol THANKS A MILLION!!

What I didn't tell rdavis is that it will cost him a silver set! (the only one that he can tell apart) :)

Wow, thanks a lot, Billy!

So now, who out there is really going to cache their set? I plan on it, someday....

Looking for suggestions on how to cache it, whether to give a reward for retrieving the whole set, etc., etc.

Thanks again, Billy! These things are going for >$50 on eBay!

Mike

O-

Wow, thanks a lot, Billy!

So now, who out there is really going to cache their set? I plan on it, someday....

Looking for suggestions on how to cache it, whether to give a reward for retrieving the whole set, etc., etc.

Thanks again, Billy! These things are going for >$50 on eBay!

Mike

O-

Thanks again for the good comments!

Just another note, I do actually have a couple of sets of these coins for auction on Ebay right now that are way under $50 a set...... :)