Equator Geocoin. Trackable And Unique Icon

cqdx

Dude, you have more coins coming out then cache finds. Maybe there should be a coin for that also!?!?!

Are you volunteering to make it! I'll take one! :P

Yes put me down for one as well. I really wish I was not in a coma :rolleyes: and could not cache for 2 years.. I have missed out!

Edited by jonutley

I won't make it because like so many of these others, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CACHING!!!

I won't even touch the medical issue, or debate it's truth, as it also has nothing to do with coming to the forums and producing mass amounts of coins for no other reason than for profit.

I'm definately going with you on this one. Time for me to shut my mouth!

I won't make it because like so many of these others, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CACHING!!!

I won't even touch the medical issue, or debate it's truth, as it also has nothing to do with coming to the forums and producing mass amounts of coins for no other reason than for profit.

Who cares??? If you want the coin buy it, if you don't.........spend your money on something else.

Nice coin.

Canadians have to sent e-mail for invoice. I really like to know what they're going to charge us BEFORE commiting.

Any other Canuks feel this way??

I can generate an invoice to you which in no ways commits you to the buy. email dxcoins at gmail for an invoice. The shipping varies country to country

Edited by jonutley

I kind of liked the Prime Meridian coin - and I have one, but what geocache is at the equator?

oh ... that's right. :P

There is a cache at the equator monument area(GC934A)

Yeah - I know about that one.

Ok - I guess I should finish the original post: "oh ... that's right. :P It's a virtual."

To each their own, I'm just not a big fan of Virts. I've only logged one and I did that one because I drive by it so many times. It actually became a distraction knowing it ws there and I hadn't logged it. I'm over those things now. :rolleyes:

I received numerous emails last night from people who said they loved the prime meridian coin and look forward to the Equator geocoin. Thanks for sending those emails. It encourages me to think of new creative designs that appeal to others. I hope these coins travel the world.

If you are associated with a elementary, junior high school or high school and are a geocacher here is an offer for you

To educate your students/teachers on geocaching, GPS technology and Geography I am offering the following free coins

5 Prime Meridian Trackable Geocoins

5 Equater Trackable Geocoins

please email dxcoins at gmail dot com to arrange shipping to a school address.

This will be limited to the first responders and the total available will depend on response

One thing that I would ask is that these coins are activated and placed in caches by the students. I would prefer that these coins do not remain in collectors album.