Need Trackable Coins For Release.

PCFrog

The area I’m in is quite devoid of coins so I would like to get more coins in the caches around here. This is what I offer.

For the 1st ten people that sign up I will give them 1 PCFrog geocoin.

What I’m looking for:

Send me any two trackable coins that are already activated so can drop them in caches around my area.

This will hopefully get at least 20 coins in circulation in the area I live. If you like to check out the area on GC.com you can use zip code 54656.

Please post your interest to do this here and I will email you later tonight.

The area I’m in is quite devoid of coins so I would like to get more coins in the caches around here. This is what I offer.

For the 1st ten people that sign up I will give them 1 PCFrog geocoin.

What I’m looking for:

Send me any two trackable coins that are already activated so can drop them in caches around my area.

This will hopefully get at least 20 coins in circulation in the area I live. If you like to check out the area on GC.com you can use zip code 54656.

Please post your interest to do this here and I will email you later tonight.

Email sent <_<

Thanks for replying and your interest. I will send each of you an email later tonight.

The ten people I will contact:

Prntr1

Southbayday

Team PEZ

AtlantaGal

Not SO Lost Puppies

Parentsof SAM

Cache Main

Irish-Hunter

CKayaks

Fundamental and Venlis

Back up trade:

nielsenc

(nielsenc - I like to keep you as a back up if thats ok with you)

I already have ten people signed up for the trade I offered. If you are one of these ten people you should have or shortly here receive an email from me with more information. If you did not receive this email please let me know.

If you were not one of the ten people but would like to send me a coin anyhow to release in the western Wisconsin area email me and I will pass along my address.

Thanks to all.

So far the trades are going well. I put quite a few coins out already and thank those who already complete their trades.

Trades completed

Prntr1

AtlantaGal

CKayaks

Fundamental and Venlis

Still pending

Southbayday

Team PEZ

Not SO Lost Puppies

Parentsof SAM

Cache Main

Irish-Hunter

Why don't you join the Grand Experiment? See the link below above my signature line...we will get some coins to you and help others get to far away places.

I thought about it but was wanting more coins to release in this are than I figured I could get from the grand experiment. I do think what you and others are doing is great and is what kind of led me to do a larger request for coins.