Printing Postage On The Internet

SlytherinAlex

I used an internet based postage priniting service when I sent out the Finland geocoins in the USA last week.

I'm looking for feedback on this to see if there were any problems.

Did everyone get their Finland coins OK? And were there any issues with the postage?

It saved a huge amount of time by being able to print postage without having to go to the post office for stamps. If it worked fine this time, then that is the way to go in the future. Anyone who wants to know how it works and what you need, just email me at question@gccoins.com

Thanks

Alex.

from a letter carriers perspective:

Place a piece of clear shipping tape over the label. Moisture and handling can cause the printings to wear off ...

How does this affect the fluorescent characteristic of the label, that needs to be there for automatic machines in the postal system to read the value of postage put on the package?

from a letter carriers perspective:

Place a piece of clear shipping tape over the label. Moisture and handling can cause the printings to wear off ...

How does this affect the fluorescent characteristic of the label, that needs to be there for automatic machines in the postal system to read the value of postage put on the package?

Placing tape over the addresses isn't a problem. They advise that you don't tape over the barcodes that are printed on the labels.