China Geocoin

Team Perrito Blanco

The Second 'pre-sale' will be next week. And yes, they are Trackable.

I'm pretty new here, and very new to geocoins (this would be my first), so please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question.

How would I purchase one of these coins in the pre sale? Can someone pose a link please?

www.geoswag.com

I don't know if this shop have the rights to post a link

after the new geocoin forum rules!? :D

For the sake of clarity:

This forum may be used for selling, trading or giving away of geocoins which are trackable on Geocaching.com. This includes any trackable coin produced by an individual, business or geocaching organization. Non-trackable coins may be posted for trade by individual coin owners. The proceeds from a permitted coin sale can be used for any purpose, such as personal profit, support of a geocaching organization, or to benefit a charitable cause.

When posting links to coins for sale, please post a link directly to the coin sale and not the home page of the manufacturer/seller. This will help avoid confusion about it being a commercial post to promote the site in general.

See how helpful we can be? ;)

Your friendly neighborhood FSM. :D

This forum may be used for selling, trading or giving away of geocoins which are trackable on Geocaching.com. This includes any trackable coin produced by an individual, business or geocaching organization. Non-trackable coins may be posted for trade by individual coin owners. 

Well it looks like my personal coins when I finally do make them will be trackable so I will be able to post freely.

See that extra 150 bucks buys you some words on the boards. Not just tracking numbers lol.