Geocaching In Subaru Drive Magazine

Metaphor

And the design of the whole article looks very good also.

Yes, I agree. (except what is UP with that weirdly-pointed hand holding the Legend?) :laughing:

TELL SOMEONE WHEN AND WHERE YOU’RE GOING. Mom’s admonishment to “call when you get there” still applies, only it doesn’t have to be Mom. When traveling in a remote location, anything can happen, so make sure someone knows your intentions and approximate schedule.

You know, I STILL forget to do this each tiem I go out. I'm gonna regret that one of these days. I mean, I carry a cell phone and all but reception is never guaranteed.

By the way PD76 - I have a Jeep, too!  (Wanna buy it? :laughing: )

Got a link?

Moderators, isn't this a blatantly commercial thread with a blatanly commercial link? Is there some double-standard going on in moderator land?

Not that I really care about Subarus being discussed, but if you shut down some topics that don't even link to commercial sites...I don't know....it just seems like you guys play favorites.

LL

Log Lady Posted on Jan 21 2006, 08:40 AM

Moderators, isn't this a blatantly commercial thread with a blatanly commercial link? Is there some double-standard going on in moderator land?

Not that I really care about Subarus being discussed, but if you shut down some topics that don't even link to commercial sites...I don't know....it just seems like you guys play favorites.

LL

I don't think anyone is selling Subarus here -- and neither is the article. It was just a good article in a magazine that had a web-link so people who didn't have have access to a print copy could read it.

I'm not sure why you are so angry about it...