Gowt Pewter

teepeeayy

I have a GOWT pewter for trade that has a particularly unique tracking number. I'd like to offer it up for trade, but need help figuring out how to "advertise" the tracking number without giving it away.

By "unique", I don't mean consecutive numbers or letters, its potentially way better than that for some people.

I would activate it, then reveal the code and see if anyone cares enough to trade for it. If anyone logs using the code then you, as owner, can just nuke their logs. If you do trade it, you can transfer ownership to the new owner. Otherwise most people simple end up having to make wild guesses as to what you have and who's going to want to trade for that?

We know that GOWT '06 start with WT.

Unfortunately the one of those I wanted was one letter too long, I would have paid top dollar for WTFSTFU... :lol:

Edited by Team Nazgul

There are about 30 that start with "WTF." I did find one other tracking number that was "WT(insult)." (not the same one referred to by the OP, which may or may not be an insult, depending on where you're from! :blink: )

BTW, the activation code for the OP's coin has been removed from the online database on the GOWT website, so only the OP has the code to activate the coin.

Last night Spencersb got just as curious as the other 20 or so people who sent me an email. He was then kind enough to remove the registration code from the web site for this coin and email it to me. Hey, he even gave me a secret password in case someone writes to him and says they're me! How clendestine! :blink:

So now that he and I are the only ones who know the registration code, I am able to divulge the tracking number. As Odragon said, it may be of particular interest to people in the south.

The tracking number is:

WTEXAN

I am taking trade requests via email.

Edited by teepeeayy

I thought I'd have more interest than has been shown so far. It just struck me that someone in Texas would simply have to have this coin.

For trading purposes, I already have NJ, MD, ME, NC, GA Peach, Stone Mt, PA, NWPA, Mt McKinley, DE. I'm looking for something relatively rare, but definately trackable with an icon.