Backbrakebilly Geocoin Ordering Info.

BackBrakeBilly

As of now all the coins for sell are gone. I am working on sending out the final invoices so if you have emailed me you are in. Please be patient with me on the invoices, I am working on it. For those who have emailed me about a trade, I have you down too and I will be getting with y'all very soon, I promise! :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who responded with all the good comments!

I have been told to expect the coins in 3 to 4 weeks so as soon as they arrive here I will get them out to you asap.

Update..........

Got the word, the projected shipping date to me is Dec. 20th so as soon as they arrive here I will be getting them out to everyone asap.

I know, I can't wait either! :anibad:

Thanks and for those still interested in a trade that didn't buy one, I have a list and have talked to and made a few deals but I am still open to talk about trades........

Update..........

Got the word, the projected shipping date to me is Dec. 20th so as soon as they arrive here I will be getting them out to everyone asap.

I know, I can't wait either!  :anibad:

Thanks and for those still interested in a trade that didn't buy one, I have a list and have talked to and made a few deals but I am still open to talk about trades........

I think I emailed you already but...

I would love to trade Personal Coins with you...

Mine can be seen here: JayBee/LitLens Glowing Coin

Happy Holidays