New Shopgroundspeak Stuff

Bryan

Hey! From the Forum Guidelines:

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion

Oh, wait, nevermind. ;)

Just kidding! The stuff looks good. I like the tech+nature logos, cool touch.

Sigh..... Why do folks ALWAYS make things into a T-Shirt with NO POCKET????? I need the pocket for my glasses. Now if you made it into a dark grey T-Shirt with a pocket on the front and the design on the back I'd buy one. A shirt without a pocket is useless to me.

I second the motion for a shirt with a pocket. Pre geocaching I use to hike with pocketless t-shirt. Since geocaching I always go with shirt with a pocket so I can put my GPS in it.

Shirt with pocket = lots of lost items.

Just think of bending over to make what Swag Swap and then thinking you know the trail back to the car. Only you don't. Then you reach to your shirt pocket to fire up the GPSr to find the way. Only it fell out of your shirt pocket during the raid. So you turn back around thinking you know the way back to the cache to get the GPSr. Only you don't. Then while circling the same tree, what seems like 40 times, the sun starts to set. Now you are all turned around and the Blair Witch is waiting or you at her cottage.

Pessimistic? yup. Irrational? I wouldn't say so. :)

I second the motion for a shirt with a pocket. Pre geocaching I use to hike with pocketless t-shirt. Since geocaching I always go with shirt with a pocket so I can put my GPS in it.

But then sales of GC.com lanyards would plummet.

Which would be good for Groundspeak since shirts cost more than lanyards. :)

But then sales of GC.com lanyards would plummet.

Which would be good for Groundspeak since shirts cost more than lanyards. :)

But you have to factor in how much it actually costs to MAKE vs. how much they sell it for... profit margin on a small item can be larger than a bigger/more expensive item.

But, yeah, I like the new stuff too.

Really like the new fleece coat thing. My only complaint is that like with the last fleece, can we get some more colors in the future. I will be ordering the new coat soon, but would be willing to order more than one if they came in different colors. More colors of the same shirts pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. :unsure: