Strange!

Sheesh i couldn't find the strikethrough button.

The question about the cache is valid though as i have it in a GPX file despite it not being approved ????

I have already appologised for my error, the cache was in fact approved, for about 20 seconds, the time it took me to realise my error, change page views and unapprove it. What gc.com magic happened in those few seconds I do not know and I am afraid I cannot control. Again I offer my appologies for the inconvenience and concern my error has caused.

Eckington

Again I offer my appologies for the inconvenience and concern my error has caused.

Eckington

No need to appologise sorry B) i thought my link was to a completely different cache didn't realise they were the same cache

Ah!

I have just scrolled up the page and found your original post :) . Its strange, you can follow the link and see the archived cache, yet if you go through "Hide and Seek" you get to the "This cache is archived" error message.

All I can think of is that the original setter submitted it for review and then archived it, a permission issue, before it got looked at by Lactodorum or myself. This combination of circumstances making it visible in some places and not in others....... :)