Where's George Hates Geocaching

Bob&TheGang

I have never trusted WheresGeorge. I have never logged any of that stupid money, and i even work in a store where i see this things all the time. I always thought it was a governmet plot to track its people :ph34r: too spooky for me. if it wasnt for the computer at work, i probably wouldnt geocache.l :unsure:

I have never trusted WheresGeorge. I have never logged any of that stupid money, and i even work in a store where i see this things all the time. I always thought it was a governmet plot to track its people :ph34r: too spooky for me. if it wasnt for the computer at work, i probably wouldnt geocache.l :unsure:

Yes, and we've been monitoring your work habits through your computer. The proper authorities will be notified.

I think an established, active *Georger* can assume about 25% hits. The guy in Minnesota, *Treker*, is a total fraud: 52% I don't think so. Here are my/our stats for about 6 years of entering bills:

'Your Bills' Summary Statistics

You have entered 16,498 Bills worth $19,462

Bills with hits: 4,422 Total hits: 5,871

Hit rate: 26.80% Slugging Percentage: 35.59% (total hits/total bills)

George Score: 1,179.42

Your rank (based on George Score) is #225

(out of 15,643 current users with a George Score. [98.6 Percentile])

Your State Rank in Minnesota is: 2 out of 1,959 [99.9]

What ever happen the WG site unlike GC.COM does not make any money so what did you want him to donate? I guess geocaching and WG dont really go hand in had because if a bill is put in a cache it is not really circulating like WG entened it to be NORMAL circulated. WG bills are not TBs

cheers

I have never trusted WheresGeorge. I have never logged any of that stupid money, and i even work in a store where i see this things all the time. I always thought it was a governmet plot to track its people :P too spooky for me. if it wasnt for the computer at work, i probably wouldnt geocache.l :P

*donning tin-foil hat*

The government never needed WG to help them track money. They have been doing it ever since they placed the first serial numbers on bills. I hope you don't believe the story that serial numbers are an anti-counterfeiting measure. With all the money out there you'd have to be really lucky to find both a real and counterfeit bill with the same serial number at the same time. But that all doesn't matter anymore. The government (or more correctly the shadow government) uses a metallic security strip. You know the one you can see inside of fives and higher. The security strip acts like an RFID tag!

Ever wonder why so many people that jump bail or escape from holding get caught in stores or at gas stations. You may have also noticed that most cash registers now are set up in such a way that have to pass money to the cashier over the laser scanner, that scans your purchases. This is also where the RFID reader is kept. If you don't want the government to track your movements and your purchases then you should not hand money to the cashier over top of this window.

The metallic security strip has been left off of ones because it leaves the government some flexablility. If the they wants to track more people or track people quicker then they lower the fed rate and everyone spends more money. Just like after the terror attacks. When the government isn't looking for terrorist or other criminals they adjust the federal interest rate the other way and allow the economy to slow down. Less money circulating means less traking going on.

*doffing tin-foil hat*

Ever wonder why so many people that jump bail or escape from holding get caught in stores or at gas stations. You may have also noticed that most cash registers now are set up in such a way that have to pass money to the cashier over the laser scanner, that scans your purchases. This is also where the RFID reader is kept. If you don't want the government to track your movements and your purchases then you should not hand money to the cashier over top of this window.

Nope, never noticed that. But now you've got the paranoids cowering in the corner over there ------->

It is all so clear now!

WG.com is actually a front operation of The Trilateral Commission.

And I think all of what seems to be angst between GC.com and WG.com is just a cover. They are in it together. WG.com tracks our money, GC.com tracks our movements. I bet "Hank" and "Jeremy" are not even their real names. Probably not even real people.

They are just a group of foot soldiers for the Trilateral Commission. Gathering that data about all of us. You just wait we will be the first ones rounded up. They know how dangerous we are. They know where we are going, where we have been.

Why do you think they get so upset about all of those false logs? It sends their agents off in false directions. I think I have said enough for now. I think I see a black helicopter hovering outside my window. Man these guys are good.

:( It's too late.

There are also nano explosives which will release a drug that will make you totally subservient to the next voice you hear. :(

Oh no! The next voice I heard was my dogs'. Now I'm doomed to spend the rest of my life endlessly dispensing Milk Bones. :D

Mrs. Car54

From the Forum Guidelines:

Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that are off topic may be closed by the moderator.

It is nice to see this thread veer away from the angst, it should still remain on-topic to Where's George?

I doubt there's much life left in this one.

From the Forum Guidelines:
Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that are off topic may be closed by the moderator.

It is nice to see this thread veer away from the angst, it should still remain on-topic to Where's George?

I doubt there's much life left in this one.

Although the question was answered as much as it is going to... it has been an entertaining thread. It's nice out today, can we play a little longer?