San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:D:o:sad::D:D:(

And a big BZ to mmcgr for reaching 1300 today!

:):):o:o:D:D

Just checked mmcgr and minnie's Profile and it says 837 finds :):D Whats up :o:o

CUT----------------------------------------------------------------CUT

Must have been a glitch in GoBolts! autologger ;)

PASTE-------------------------------------------------------------PASTE

:D:):o:):D:D

:D:D;):):DB)

Just checked mmcgr and minnie's Profile and it says 837 finds :o:o Whats up :o:o

Must have been a glitch in GoBolts! autologger :(

Da#$@!!!

That's twice today I've aspirated my drink while reading the forums! :sad:

My new motto- don't drink and surf! :D

:o:o:D

:D:):o

Just checked mmcgr and minnie's Profile and it says 837 finds :D:D Whats up :):D

Must have been a glitch in GoBolts! autologger :D

Da#$@!!!

That's twice today I've aspirated my drink while reading the forums! :sad:

My new motto- don't drink and surf! :)

:o:o I just did the same thing with my beer :D What a waste of Miller Genuine Draft :(;)

:sad::o:o;):):)

B):):D:D:o:o

Just checked mmcgr and minnie's Profile and it says 837 finds :o:( What's up? :D:D

LOL :D:D

I was watching a cache they did...I got the e-mail notice but never looked at their profile or the cache page.

Their log!

I misinterpreted it as their 1300th find. Now that I re-read it, I see it was found at 1300. I am sorry for the confusion and hope that no keyboards were ruined from someone spewing on them.

PS If you like, I will stop cutting and pasting the same log and start cutting and pasting sections from an encylclopedia that have absolutely nothing to do withe the cache that was found. :D

PS If you like, I will stop cutting and pasting the same log and start cutting and pasting sections from an encylclopedia that have absolutely nothing to do withe the cache that was found. ;)

The MTRP cache wars have become so passe...

This new volley could shape up to be quite an entertaining battle though... :ph34r:

(Be nice boys...we all have to play in the same sandbox here.) :ph34r:

PS If you like, I will stop cutting and pasting the same log and start cutting and pasting sections from an encylclopedia that have absolutely nothing to do withe the cache that was found. :ph34r:

The MTRP cache wars have become so passe...

This new volley could shape up to be quite an entertaining battle though... :ph34r:

(Be nice boys...we all have to play in the same sandbox here.) ;)

I did not intend to not be a nice boy...did not intend to offend...just playing..If we all did things the same way this sport would be very boring.

Edited by GoBolts!

This was posted on my Roller Coaster Hill Cache. This is the way I would want to get to 400. (the traveling part that is!)

Congratulations to Spasusi on finding number 400 in San Diego County!

Spa Susi posted a note for Roller Coaster Hill (Traditional Cache) at 5/29/2006

Log Date: 5/29/2006

May 2006. 14 countries, 23 pounds fatter,16 bottles of mossie repellents, 10 jars of sun block, 1 busted tailbone, 3 near death experiences ,5 "murder-Javamama" impulses, 400 cache and tones of stories of Cambodia (Angkor Wat) New Zealand (South Island) Australia (Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia) Thailand (Krabi, Chiang Mai, Cha-Am) Sri Lanka (Colombo, Sigriya) Laos (Golden Triangle, Luang Prabang) China(Shanghai) USA (California) Singapore Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Borneo-Mt.Kinabalu) Indonesia (Bintan) Vietnam (Hanoi) Philipines (Manilla) Hong Kong (LanTau Peak)Back to Australia(Perth) Scotland (West Highland Way with Roll of Honor and back to USA ,San Diego for my 400th hard earned Cache

"CONGRATULATIONS TO KWVER ON 1000 FINDS YESTERDAY" In just over 7 months the guy has over 1000 finds and 50 hides. These times they are a changing. I need to get out more. Took me 2 1/2 years to get to 500. CONGRATS!!!!!!

WooooooooHoooooooooo!

Congrats Kwver! :D

:rolleyes::unsure:Way to go Kwver!! You have added a lot to the local group! ;):)

:rolleyes::unsure:;) not to start a rumor, but

Happy 40th CHUY!

B):D :D Happy 40th, Chuy! :D :D B)

"CONGRATULATIONS TO KWVER ON 1000 FINDS YESTERDAY" In just over 7 months the guy has over 1000 finds and 50 hides. These times they are a changing. I need to get out more. Took me 2 1/2 years to get to 500. CONGRATS!!!!!!

WooooooooHoooooooooo!

B):D:)Congrats, Kwver! :D :D B)

:)B):rolleyes:B) Hey thanks for the congrats! Thanks to all who have visited our caches and for the many challenging caches in the area! We are looking forward to many more finds and hope to put a name behind the many faces someday! We came back from vacation with a few more cache ideas B) Hope to put some more out soon. Kwver B):rolleyes: