San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:rolleyes::blink::ph34r: Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

What do you mean? I've been nicknamed Jahoadi since I was a little girl and John has been John for 46 years.

Gosh, he's really old.

:):):) Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

What do you mean? I've been nicknamed Jahoadi since I was a little girl and John has been John for 46 years.

Gosh, he's really old.

I changed my screen name (fewer letters) so there would be more room in the logs fer them people that used stickers. Besides it's part of my email too (4228 =habu on a dial pad) AND now I can remember where I parked my caching tool... :)

Edited by habu!

:huh::huh::D Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

I believe you added "...and john" not so long ago.

BTW, has he figured out how to work that spiffy new 60csx? :huh:

:huh::huh::huh: Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

Gosh, he's really old.

Wow 46! That is old! :D

:D:huh::huh: Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

Gosh, he's really old.

Wow 46! That is old! :huh:

No wonder he had sooooo much trouble geting in and out of the back of HABU's jeep.

I think my dad has an extra walker.

:cry::cry::cry: Why did hrtpmpfxr change his name? I just figured out an easy way to remember how to spell it and now I see HABU?? I don't get it??

Look who's talkin'.

Gosh, he's really old.

Wow 46! That is old! :cry:

No wonder he had sooooo much trouble geting in and out of the back of HABU's jeep.

I think my dad has an extra walker.

:huh::huh::D Hey Hey Hey, I don't get on here very often and now I do and find out that you all should be out Geocaching or somthing because all you have to do is pick on a 46 year old.... :cry::cry:;) However, I might could use the walker... No Chuy, I still don't have the smarts to use the csx, I can only find caches with it!! :huh:

Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :huh:

If y'all weren't so busy picking on us middle aged farts, someone might have noticed that I hit 600 last Friday.

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :huh:

Congratulations to Trovamo for hitting 600 this week.

And a BIG WOOHOOOO!!! to Snake&Rooster for hitting 1K...well, they will tomorrow at least.

Edited by Cornerstone4

Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :huh:

If y'all weren't so busy picking on us middle aged farts, someone might have noticed that I hit 600 last Friday.

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :huh:

And a BIG WOOHOOOO!!! to Snake&Rooster for hitting 1K...well, they will tomorrow at least.

Well a happy BZ to all of you and a Happy BM to all of you old people. :huh:

:):) Hey Hey Hey, I don't get on here very often and now I do and find out that you all should be out Geocaching or somthing because all you have to do is pick on a 46 year old.... :)B)B) However, I might could use the walker... No Chuy, I still don't have the smarts to use the csx, I can only find caches with it!! :)

And you also figured out how to make it give off all those cool sounds that Jahoadi loves so much :laughing::unsure:

Edited by Snake & Rooster
Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :unsure:

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :laughing:

Sorry, I've been sick for the last week.

Congrats to C4 and Trovamo on passing 600!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :laughing:

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :unsure:

Sorry, I've been sick for the last week.

Congrats to C4 and Trovamo on passing 600!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Cocka-dooooodle-doooooooo!! :)

Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :laughing:

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :unsure:

Hey C4 it's nice to know that you're right hobbling along with us! But John's ahead of us! He's gone up and over the hill! :)

Way to go Snake&Rooster on 1000!!!

Edited by TrailGators
Hey gang, this is the congratulations thread, not the make fun of your elders thread. :P

I waited all week, and when I passed 650 I knew I was unnoticed. :)

Hey C4 it's nice to know that you're right hobbling along with us! But John's ahead of us! He's gone up and over the hill! :)

Way to go Snake&Rooster on 1000!!!

Cocka-dooooodle-doooooooo!! :D

Cocka-dooooodle-doooooooo!! :D

BZ! :(:(:D:P

Edited by Duncan!
:unsure:B) Congrats to SD Rowdies on 1200 :):D
Yeeeeee Hawwww!

Aw shucks, how'd y' notice? I owe it all to the Geobabes of course.

I guess I should have said 1201 B)B)

Thanks for mentioning that last one, number 1201, it's the only one that the Geobabes didn't make me do.

Edited by SD Rowdies
:):) Congrats to SD Rowdies on 1200 :)B)
Yeeeeee Hawwww!

I guess I should have said 1201 :D:D

Thanks for mentioning that last one, number 1201, it's the only one that the Geobabes didn't make me do.

:D:) I don't see a Flagman's WOOOOO HOOOOO yet, so WOOOOO HOOOOO! B):D

WoooooHooooooooo!

Happy now? :D

:):) Congrats to SD Rowdies on 1200 :P:P
Yeeeeee Hawwww!

I guess I should have said 1201 :):(

:):lol: I don't see a Flagman's WOOOOO HOOOOO yet, so WOOOOO HOOOOO! :(:P

WoooooHooooooooo!

Happy now? :P

I'm so happy I just can't hide it.

Today is the 366th day since we started geocaching...time to take a moment to look back at the year:

Caches found: 1153

Puzzle caches found: 130

Terrain 4 and above: 20

Difficulty 4 and above: 34

DNFs: 74 (36 subsequently found; 29 known to have been muggled)

TT Caches found: 18

DAK Girls Caches found: 26

Homers Found: 11

Tranquilities Found: 23

Tunnels Crawled: 11

Wild Jeeps Found: 11 (4 Yellow, 7 White)

Travel Bugs Moved: 195

Bugs/Coins Launched: 21

Cases of Poison Oak: 0

FTFs: 13

Caches placed: 8

Caches adopted: 3 (plus an unofficial one)

Highest cache found: Mt. Sneffels Summit (14,150 feet above sea level)

Wettest cache found: Duck Diving

Longest Drive (1 cache): League of Extraordinary Geocachers (~150mi round trip)

Longest Walk (1 cache): Hunt For Red October (6.7mi round trip)

Longest Paddle (1 cache): Rubyless Regatta (4.1mi round trip)

Longest Underground: La Cucaracha Rio (~1.8mi round trip)

Largest Radius Cleared: 7.2mi.

Value of friends made: Priceless

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer
Hey Guys! jahoadi and john passed 900. So does John get credit for all 907? Remember she did "add" John a little later :P

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwww

I "added" John 32 years ago (or so it seems) and this is California...everything I own he owns..(he keeps telling me that) :( , jodi

Congrats to John and Jahodi, GoBolt and Miragree :ph34r:

Hey Guys! jahoadi and john passed 900. So does John get credit for all 907? Remember she did "add" John a little later :ph34r:

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwww

I "added" John 32 years ago (or so it seems) and this is California...everything I own he owns..(he keeps telling me that) :P , jodi

Jodi, you added John when you were 2 years old??? :(

Congrats on 9 :P:P !!

:D I have been absent from this thread for way too long . . . I owe a lot of people congratulations, including:

:D TG = 1500+ :laughing:

I remember when I had more caches than you did, TG . . . :P

Congrats to GRNZOOM for hitting 1000 today! Great job Nick and Sharon!!

Nick and Sharon, it was very nice to meet you yesterday. :P

SO. . . . a belated

;)

Congratulations!
:P

:rolleyes:

a big Whooooo Hooo!!
:angry:

as well as a Cock-a-doodle Doo,

and a Hip Hip Hooray to all!! :ph34r::D