Where To Find Ammo Cans Or Best Containers

fiftykisses

If you have your heart set on ammo containers and don't want to use the email order route, check the stores around you that sell ammunition and hunting supplies. My local gun supply store (the one the police all frequent) sells them for about the same price as cheaper than dirt.

Flea markets and the like can also be a source.

And do get in touch with other local cachers, too. You can pool your money to buy flats of ammo cans at a great price at military auctions.

you can sometimes get 5 gallon buckets in your local deli or bakery in a grocery store..with lids. I worked in one and we sold them for about $1 each...they were empties form the icing, miracle whip, pickles, etc.

also if you have a Goodwill store in your area, the ones here are great for finding cheap tupperware. I am always finding the big pieces that run $20-$30 for about 49-99 cents. they have a nice variety if you stop in often (in this area anyway). yardsales are good places to find tupperware cheap...and I've actually sold boxes of 30+ pieces on e-bay for less then $30...so check there too.

ammo boxes...I don't have a clue..other then the one I saw at camp on my brothers dresser.....hmmmmm...wonder if he would notice it is gone???