Sheffield And Peak District Meet

Hiya

We have just met up with Gee Bee and discussed organising a Sheffield and Peak District Meet/Event.

Would anyone be interested? If so, would you just want to meet in a pub for a chat or would you want to do caches in the surrounding areas? I would be grateful for some ideas and suggestions.

If there is enough uptake, ie, 10 or more groups of cachers I would be happy to try and get something organised.

It would be a great opportunity to meet up with local geocachers and put a face to the names!

Cheers

Chris, Mick and Eva

While not local, depending on the date we would be interested in coming down. We've been down a couple times for the kids to go to the skiing village and am sure they could be pursuaded to join us.

Meeting in a pub for a chat always gets my vote. :ph34r:

Thanks everyone for your interest.

I have had a chat today with Yorkypudding at the Harrogate meet today. She has very kindly offered to help which I appreciate. :P

We have given it some thought and Edale seems to be a prime location as it has nice pubs and a fair few campsites nearby. It also has some brilliant caches nearby.

I think we will plump for early August.

It will all be very informal, with just a meet at the pub so people can chill out and head out for caches. So please don't get too excited about the prospect of quizzes etc :yikes:

I will keep you informed of any progress.

Thanks

Chris

Edited by Rebel Alliance